By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination: Anybody That Wants To Play Together Online(3DS) in Either MK7 or Kid Icarus...

Which LOZ Title are You Purchasing This Year?

Wind Waker HD 130 48.51%

A Link Between Worlds 34 12.69%

Both Games 54 20.15%

I'll Be Purchasing One or Both Next Year 7 2.61%

None for Me 12 4.48%

Total:237

I'll post this here because no one seems to be interested in talking about non-doom Wii U articles. T_T

Miiverse to come to smartphones and PC by May, 3DS version in the works

Nintendo's social "empathy" network for the Wii U, Miiverse, will come to smartphones and web browsers sometime in April or May, with a 3DS version to follow at a later date.

The producer of Miiverse, Kiyoshi Mizuki said during a talk at the Game Developers Conference that the Miiverse mobile and web browser app should be available by May and will, at first, provide basic Miiverse functionality, like posting comments, drawing doodles, and viewing and engaging with communities.

A 3DS version of Miiverse is also in the works, although a release date was not confirmed. Mizuki said unlike the Wii U, on which all games have Miiverse support, there will be existing games and apps on the 3DS that won't be Miiverse compatible.

Mizuki said the company is currently taking requests from game developers for what they would like to see in the update Miiverse API.

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2013/3/27/4154796/miiverse-to-come-to-smartphones-and-pc-by-may-3ds-version-in-the-works

---

Don't think they ever gave a general release date for this yet. Nice to hear they're open to suggestions from devs as well.

Around the Network
newwil7l said:
Well it looks like Mario Kart 7 won. Very well deserved man.

not yet, i'll wait for 200 votes!

Maris said:

I'll post this here because no one seems to be interested in talking about non-doom Wii U articles. T_T

Miiverse to come to smartphones and PC by May, 3DS version in the works

Nintendo's social "empathy" network for the Wii U, Miiverse, will come to smartphones and web browsers sometime in April or May, with a 3DS version to follow at a later date.

The producer of Miiverse, Kiyoshi Mizuki said during a talk at the Game Developers Conference that the Miiverse mobile and web browser app should be available by May and will, at first, provide basic Miiverse functionality, like posting comments, drawing doodles, and viewing and engaging with communities.

A 3DS version of Miiverse is also in the works, although a release date was not confirmed. Mizuki said unlike the Wii U, on which all games have Miiverse support, there will be existing games and apps on the 3DS that won't be Miiverse compatible.

Mizuki said the company is currently taking requests from game developers for what they would like to see in the update Miiverse API.

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2013/3/27/4154796/miiverse-to-come-to-smartphones-and-pc-by-may-3ds-version-in-the-works

---

Don't think they ever gave a general release date for this yet. Nice to hear they're open to suggestions from devs as well.

i kno (doom threads only popular -_-) anyway great find! Miiverse on 3DS will make things so much easier!

tbone51 said:
newwil7l said:

Anything could happen. Honestly I expected Mario Kart Wii or 64 to win.

newwil7l said:
tbone51 said:
newwil7l said:

Anything could happen. Honestly I expected Mario Kart Wii or 64 to win.

Double Dash needs to win!!!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Olivernintentoal said:
Luigi FW: US: 243k Europe: 203k

good prediction. If NoA can get 250k, Europe get 200k, rest of the world get 30k, japan get(2nd week) 75k at least then WW it'll have over 800k! Pretty damn good ( i'll add your numbers to the front page soon)

Thanks.  Yeah 700k FW worldwide wouldn't be too shabby.

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Olivernintentoal said:
tbone51 said:
Olivernintentoal said:

good prediction. If NoA can get 250k, Europe get 200k, rest of the world get 30k, japan get(2nd week) 75k at least then WW it'll have over 800k! Pretty damn good ( i'll add your numbers to the front page soon)

well if this game by end of march (2 weeks in japan 1 week everywhere else) hits over 800k, then this game should get around 3mil sold by years end (still early in the year+3ds major holiday due to pokemon *.*)

tbone51 said:
Olivernintentoal said:
tbone51 said:
Olivernintentoal said:

well if this game by end of march (2 weeks in japan 1 week everywhere else) hits over 800k, then this game should get around 3mil sold by years end (still early in the year+3ds major holiday due to pokemon *.*)

I agree, if it starts at 800k it will probably end up at about 3 million. If it doesn't have as good legs as we hope leading up to the holidays, it might be lot less (2-2.5 million) or so. 

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Olivernintentoal said:
tbone51 said:
Olivernintentoal said:
tbone51 said:
Olivernintentoal said:

I agree, if it starts at 800k it will probably end up at about 3 million. If it doesn't have as good legs as we hope leading up to the holidays, it might be lot less (2-2.5 million) or so. 

either way, Year of Luigi has begun O.o

tbone51 said:
Olivernintentoal said:
tbone51 said:
Olivernintentoal said:
tbone51 said:
Olivernintentoal said:

either way, Year of Luigi has begun O.o

True dat