By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Final Fantasy X HD for PS3 coming in June, graphics as good as FF XIII's

ishiki said:
BasilZero said:
badgenome said:
BasilZero said:
I find that hard to believe its gonna look as good as FFXIII from what they showed us at the PSVita show lol

Yeah, seems pretty far-fetched.

??????

I dont get it o.o...

Well something like the character models will be, and I think some of the backgrounds will have to be redone because it will be widescreen instead of 4:3.

I think some things might be FFXIII level, I doubt overall though. And then I hope, when the mix the new assets and old assets the new ones don't look really out of place.

Would love to see NATIVE 1080p Cutscenes cause they are possible.
FF13-2 didn't have them cause someone who couldn't hold them on one disk complained after what happened with FF13*cough*
They looked beautiful in FF13 and were a nice eyecatcher.FFX had a lot more of them and i would love to see them in that insanely good NATIVE Resolution.

Around the Network

Hurray! About time we got a proper Final Fantasty Game on the PS3.

Already posted about hours ago: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156105&page=1

I really don't think this rumour has much merit at all. People would do best to not get their hopes up too high. I'm fine with a standard HD upgrade.