Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
Aldro said:
So hyped for TLOU :]

Vote in the March Madness!! Uncharted 2 is competing

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156855&page=1#

I ..can't.

I kinda like SOTC as much as UC2. WTF, I never wanted to discuss this XD. They're two different gens its not fair!

Both are straight 10's in my book. Im dead serious I cant vote.

(If this was UC3, I totally would LOL)

Around the Network
pezus said:

Where is everyone?? 

Still here just been busy with school work.  And now where I live we are preparing for 8-12 inches of snow. Don't know if we'll get that much because the weather people around here suck.  

BioShock Infinite is the GOTY for now and I need to play it but the game just arrive in Brazin on 5th April... one week to go... that makes me crazy.

Ignore my bad mood and got now buy the AMAZING GAME!!!

ethomaz said:
BioShock Infinite is the GOTY for now and I need to play it but the game just arrive in Brazin on 5th April... one week to go... that makes me crazy.

Ignore my bad mood and got now buy the AMAZING GAME!!!

buy it from the PS store.   I am doing that, my account is from USA though :D

Heavenly_King said:

buy it from the PS store.   I am doing that, my account is from USA though :D

That is a option but I like my games in discs and covers and I already paid the preorder...

I will play the BioShock 2 until this game arrive.

Around the Network

I want to start a game in our almighty PSNation thread to get the activity back up.

Saw this on another forum or something similar, but what I want to do is show a picture of Playstation games with only a little bit showing and see if anybody can guess what it is. The longer a picture is not guessed the more of the picture will be revealed. If this game takes off I or anybody else can start a table to keep track of points. Starts out at 5 points for the first time a pic is shown. The more a pic is revealed the less points it is. 1 is the minimum amount of points. First post with the answer with get the points.

So does anybody want me to start this up?

Quite easy.

Easy for you guys.... I never played this game lol

I don't know.

ethomaz said:
Easy for you guys.... I never played this game lol

I don't know.

I´m pretty sure you can guess my hide game.

pezus said:
nnodley said:

I want to start a game in our almighty PSNation thread to get the activity back up.

Saw this on another forum or something similar, but what I want to do is show a picture of Playstation games with only a little bit showing and see if anybody can guess what it is. The longer a picture is not guessed the more of the picture will be revealed. If this game takes off I or anybody else can start a table to keep track of points. Starts out at 5 points for the first time a pic is shown. The more a pic is revealed the less points it is. 1 is the minimum amount of points. First post with the answer with get the points.

So does anybody want me to start this up?

Please do!

@rui: Is that Shadow of the Colossus?

Oh and guys, if you want Bioshock and you have a decent PC check this deal out: http://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles/

Infinite+ Bioshock 1+ XCOM (the latest one) + 1 of 5 games + $15 credit or $10 off.

Alright.  Looks like ruimartiniman is leading the way.  And I just preordered bioshock off of that website after I saw the review thread for it.  Great deal.

And I don't know what that game is.  It looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.