Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Aldro said:
Guys try speed rolling, essientally just roll then do a sprint (by pressing down and forward on the L3 stick) and then roll again. You can like spam rolls without any type of cool down.

Do that and try to stay alive for the entire Round 1 while your Orkos clone takes out people. You can also in the meantime put the Amulet of Uroboros on one guy and just slash away until you have a rage meter in which you can release its attack with L3+R3. Then just repeat this process.

Very simple. Use Magic if you get stuck and learn how much magic you regain by doing brutal kills (make sure to kill the first wave guys through R1 kills so that you regain magic). That way you can do a lot and still have a full bar going into round 2.

It really isnt difficult, you just have to use everything you have.

Ya in the first part I used the amulet and the clone everytime it became available.  I also kept moving and slashed away whenever I could.  I used the hades elemental th whole time too.   The second part I just threw the harpies at the blue women and hit them whenever I could.  Last part is ridiculously easy.

Around the Network

we really need to do some 4 player MP matches for God of war....this isn't getting the praise it deserves

it's so great that I think sony should make an All Stars game in this format! Would be AMAZING

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I'm back fellas.

Welcome back Ethomaz :D

@Pezus: hehe I will be playing this one for ages...so let's party up once you get the game. Customization options are really good too. And I think they have one more got to reveal in the future as DLC..I say this because there is an empty spot in the location you pledge your allegiance

Right now I'm playing under Poseidon! Some beast attacks and good defense. Playing with a staff for the first time as well and it's a lot of fun. It's a bit hard to use against multiple opponents tho (sword was much easier). But if you have at least one more to back you up this is a fantastic weapon to use. Breaking combos, providing support attacks, setting up enemies up for your allies to kick butt of and also to heal your allies

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Does anyone here considers that GOW:A may sell 4M to costumers??

Around the Network

4M? It could I suppose. I'm thinking around 3M likely since next gen is starting real soon

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Beyond: Two Souls post on GAF =>

Some facts I extracted from the interviews:

-No more walking with R2. YES!
-You can freely walk around. Not just forward to next cutscene
-You can switch at any point between Aiden and Jodie with the Triangle button
-Multiple ways to go
-Aiden seems to be very interactive. You can stop at any point during the first demo or just continue to destroy everything
-Puzzles are going to be more complex as the game progresses as well
-There was a very emotional segment that the press could play (scene from the screenshots). One journalist said he was sick and exhausted after finishing it. VG247 said this:

Originally Posted by VG247:
Let me put it this way. At one point in this presentation I literally had tears in my eyes. When it finished, everyone clapped. The only people in the room were journalists. I’ve been to this type of event many, many times, and can’t remember another occasion when a game demo was actually applauded. It felt as though we’d seen something new.

Aldro said:
Beyond: Two Souls post on GAF =>

Some facts I extracted from the interviews:

-No more walking with R2. YES!
-You can freely walk around. Not just forward to next cutscene
-You can switch at any point between Aiden and Jodie with the Triangle button
-Multiple ways to go
-Aiden seems to be very interactive. You can stop at any point during the first demo or just continue to destroy everything
-Puzzles are going to be more complex as the game progresses as well
-There was a very emotional segment that the press could play (scene from the screenshots). One journalist said he was sick and exhausted after finishing it. VG247 said this:

Originally Posted by VG247:
Let me put it this way. At one point in this presentation I literally had tears in my eyes. When it finished, everyone clapped. The only people in the room were journalists. I’ve been to this type of event many, many times, and can’t remember another occasion when a game demo was actually applauded. It felt as though we’d seen something new.

Hype just went up ten fold after reading this.

wow with all the talk of the rage meter i feel like a noob

i find it extremely difficult to avoid hits in ascension so that i don't lose meter

although i suppose i'm playing on hard right from the beginning so that's probably the cause

No, not because I dislike GoW but because I tend to ignore prequals