How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Yea I have a shit load of older games to play, so I don't want to spend 60 for games that will be in my backlog. Kratos I've been playing since day 1, so that's fine, but Bio I won't play for a bit im sure. For now Ascension, Ghost of Sparta and then I go back to Sly HD, Rayman, Chains of Olympus, Sly TiT and DMC HD.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
Yea I have a shit load of older games to play, so I don't want to spend 60 for games that will be in my backlog. Kratos I've been playing since day 1, so that's fine, but Bio I won't play for a bit im sure. For now Ascension, Ghost of Sparta and then I go back to Sly HD, Rayman, Chains of Olympus, Sly TiT and DMC HD.

Yea that's smart. You'll get it when it is cheaper too. I'll be broke after bio too hehehehehe

JoeFlex said:
Weedlab said:

Yea that's smart. You'll get it when it is cheaper too. I'll be broke after bio too hehehehehe

Still not getting a Vita? lol

Weedlab said:
JoeFlex said:
Weedlab said:

Maaaannnnn fuck handhaleds. xD Home consoles ftw.

JoeFlex said:
Weedlab said:
JoeFlex said:
Weedlab said:

Maaaannnnn fuck handhaleds. xD Home consoles ftw.

lol Vita is console gaming on the go. :D Technically it's not a handheld, it's a super handheld. xD Vita para vida!

Anyway man we hit 1K now lol Muchas gracias. Nos vemos en ... kisas siete o ocho horas lol necesito dormir ahora Zzzzzzzzz ..  laterz .....

Around the Network

@PSNation, When the fuck are we gonna see my boy again? I can't wait any longer... #UC4 #PS4 #E3

:[

I dont think it will be this E3, probably PS4 but i think he's vacationing right now.

Best Buy $29.99 16gig memory (Vita)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+Computer+Entertainment+America+-+16GB+Memory+Card+for+PlayStation+Vita/4757168.p?id=1218522130828&skuId=4757168&st=vita memory card&cp=1&lp=5&AID=10597222&PID=1312731&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2FSony%2BComputer%2BEntertainment%2BAmerica%2B-%2B16GB%2BMemory%2BCard%2Bfor%2BPlayStation%2BVita%2F4757168.p%3Fid%3D1218522130828%26skuId%3D4757168%26st%3Dvita%2520memory%2520card%26cp%3D1%26lp%3D5&ref=39&CJPID=1312731&loc=01

Weedlab said:

Rockstar fires up Grand Theft Auto V pre-order page

Posted March 16th, 2013 at 17:31 EDT by Fraser Miller
2 Comments

Grand Theft Auto V won't be launching until September, but that hasn't stopped the mighty Rockstar Games from launching the official pre-order page on its website for the new title.

Nothing new on the game is shown, just the boxart with a good list of retailers of where you can purchase the latest entry in the franchise from. The retailer list fires in GameStop, Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart along with the option to purchase GTA V from Rockstar's own online store.

Of course, having this many different retailers listed could hint towards a number of things including DLC, collector's editions and any number of other goodies for gamers looking to dig into the new title.

Grand Theft Auto V is due to hit stores on September 17 for the PlayStation 3

http://www.psu.com/a018764/Rockstar-fires-up-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-pre-order-page

I am really hoping that GTA5 is good.  The fourth one let me down.  Played half way through and couldn't finish.  The fun just wasn't there for me. 

With having 3 different people to play as it should be a long ass game with a lot of replayability hopefully.

Aldro said:

@PSNation, When the fuck are we gonna see my boy again? I can't wait any longer... #UC4 #PS4 #E3

:[

Probably will be at E3.  Sony would be dumb not to.  Would steal the the show easily.  But I don't think it will release till October-November 2014 which would make it be in development for around 3 years.