How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

One of these days I should give one of these WRPGs a try...never really got into them..ever

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
UnitSmiley said:
I've never actually played any of the Witcher series before, but I hear good things. Perhaps when I get some free time i'll catch up on the series.

I haven't either, but Witcher 3 looks good.  I'm gonna play Witcher 2 here soon once I get my PC parts.

M.U.G.E.N said:
One of these days I should give one of these WRPGs a try...never really got into them..ever

Me either.  Heard a lot of good things about this series though which makes me want to try them.

nnodley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Me either.  Heard a lot of good things about this series though which makes me want to try them.

Yeah Witcher 3 does look very intersting :D I look forward to some gameplay vids

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Thought this would help you guys out,
PSASBR $30 other games just $40! Also if anybody wanted a 3DS(regular) its only $129.99. Well have fun with GoW!

Around the Network

So I tried the Trial of Archimedes and died twice on the first part and then got passed it, but underestimated the second trial and died. I turned it off to avoid breaking my controller. Gonna give it a go tonight or tomorrow. Didn't want to deal with it right now. Should be able to do it by being more defensive.

^Yes I would KILL for the Witcher 3. Skyrim was my first wrpg and I was HOOKED, so much so that I decided to try Mass Effect because of the RPG like elements and I found I liked it too. I'm going to give Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen a try since it will be 40 USD when it launches and it is basically a wrpg at its core. I have not played the first 2 Witcher games so that's a bummer. If I get a Steambox I'll have to get them there - assuming they don't release them on PS4 in some form.

No worries about the trial you will get it done. All about keep away tactics. I constantly grappled the harpy like creatures and threw them at the giant stone guy with the hammer. Led them into the fire too for added damage lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
^Yes I would KILL for the Witcher 3. Skyrim was my first wrpg and I was HOOKED, so much so that I decided to try Mass Effect because of the RPG like elements and I found I liked it too. I'm going to give Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen a try since it will be 40 USD when it launches and it is basically a wrpg at its core. I have not played the first 2 Witcher games so that's a bummer. If I get a Steambox I'll have to get them there - assuming they don't release them on PS4 in some form.

No worries about the trial you will get it done. All about keep away tactics. I constantly grappled the harpy like creatures and threw them at the giant stone guy with the hammer. Led them into the fire too for added damage lol

Ya I'm gonna try it here again soon.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

So I finished the game and boy was that ending freaking awesome or what.  The trials were not as big of a pain as I thought they would be. Those reviewer must not have used the items as much as they should. They are a lifesaver.  I died twice on the second part and then finally beat it when I tried it again.  

nnodley said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

So I finished the game and boy was that ending freaking awesome or what.  The trials were not as big of a pain as I thought they would be. Those reviewer must not have used the items as much as they should. They are a lifesaver.  I died twice on the second part and then finally beat it when I tried it again.  

Nice! Seems like true gamers are saying the same thing about the trials lol And yea those items are a must, which leads me to think Adam and company are button mashers. I'm playing it right now. I'm on the part with the snakes - the last snake where you have to keep jumping and swinging. Awesome part!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS