Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:

It's pent up anger on their part for all the years of illtreatment from MS and Sony fans actually having something to play when they didn't. My real life friends who are Xbox fans are doing it now too. For years they were silent, and when I brought up things like IGC (via PS+) and Sony exclusives, they'd just go silent or change the topic swiftly. Now they're talking about getting 'free' games every month and XBO exclusives, which in their opinion, is superior. The key word here is opinion. TF is a timed exclusive at best given EA's involvement, Ryse has a LOT to prove before launch, at this point Forza = DriveClub and KI looks horrible imo. To be honest, neither system really has an impressive list of exclusives (in terms of volume), but both are impressive relatively speaking when you consider multiplats and compare them to previous launches. You have a very diverse bunch of titles when you consoder multiplats and the respective lists of exclusives.

Forza is the only knock out for me on the One, and possibly Dead Rising 3. I want to like Ryse but it leaves so much to be desired at this point. I am willing to wait and see how it does.KI looks so meh and fuck that business model.

Sony is playing their cards right by spreading their titles evenly. I think Sony learned their lesson about releasing too many titles in succession. Pushing back inFAMOUS was a great idea. After people have settled with the system it will give them more reasons to play new games later and avoid that Wii U situation. Plus, having too many exclusives at launch is not a good thing. People like the 'look' of diversity but never buy some of these games lol  After a game is stale some people don't even bother with it. inFAMOUS, the Order and the other exclusives will follow in time. Plus, plenty of people like me don't have the resources to run games like PlanetSide 2 on PC, so for me they're an incentive to get the PS4. TitanFall on the other hand I could play if I bought a 360 for less than a 100 bucks on ebay.

I'm definitely not paying two sets of sub fees this gen, and plus some dicks like Bethesda want to charge people a monthly subscription for their overrated AAA online games, so I'm definitely only getting one box. Thinking about it, having 3 next gen systems, a PS3 and 2 handlelds is fucken OD man lol

Dude that is exactly what I was pretty much thinking, but couldn't write it out right. :-p

It's like what famousmortimer said on gaf about how he heard sony wasn't gonna show any of their big hitters because they want to leave enough announcements so when a low point in ps4 hype comes they can announce them and bring the hype back up.  As much as I want to see all the games Sony's studios are making, I want a steady stream of announcements and releases more.  Plus it makes a lot of sense the more you think about it.  

I like playing on consoles more than PC, so that's why I'm waiting to play planetside 2 on ps4.  It's much more enjoyable to me that way.  Only if the game is worth it on PC will I buy it on there or if it's cheap on steam.  

I'm thinking of getting X1 next year and get a good deal on black friday or something, but I'm definitely not paying for Live gold.  And if I do I'll have freaking PS3, PS4, Vita, X1, and Wii U and that's gonna be expensive as hell to afford the games from all of them.  

Around the Network

Those Xbox fans called us "Sony Ponies"

BloodyRain said:

Man xbox one has such an awesome lineup! It has ryse, dead rising 3, and forza to just name a few! It can also tap into the infinite power of the cloudz!

Xbox One, Xbox one!

OH YOU!!!  You can take your "clowd powah" and shove it!! :-p

btw pezus can i make a new poll?

gooch_destroyer said:

Better than iSheep

I actually like Sony Ponies.  I'll take that over Xbot or xbottles as CBOAT put it. lol

Around the Network

Guys, I highly recommend The Last of Us American Dreams comic. They are great and give some nice backstory to Ellie. They are $4 each on things from another world.

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Better than iSheep

I actually like Sony Ponies.  I'll take that over Xbot or xbottles as CBOAT put it. lol

I'm gonna share some of the things they said.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

Man xbox one has such an awesome lineup! It has ryse, dead rising 3, and forza to just name a few! It can also tap into the infinite power of the cloudz!

Xbox One, Xbox one!

OH YOU!!!  You can take your "clowd powah" and shove it!! :-p

lol, have you seen titan fall? Let me breakdown sony games for you buddy!

KZ ShadowFall-ooo, generic space shooter

Knack-lol

Driveclub-forza 5 enough said

Indies-not real games

Infamous SS-Some generic open world game, crack down biatch!

Looks like another fail of a console next to the vita. xD

Xbot #1: "So you sony ponys argue about how the bs4 is better im sorry to say that your system lacks great games 80% of bs4 games are indies only launch game worth anything is killzone so you enjoy knack and octodad and some other bull shit name games no one has ever heard of well everyone else on xbox enjoys next gen gaming with great games too boot like TITANFALL SUNSET OVERDRIVE DEAD RISING 3 bottom line sony has a weak launch list and weak titles coming in 2014 oh and can i mention how bf4 graphics were lacking on the bs4 just something to think about sony ponys"

PS4 domination is already set... I can understand that some future one's owners are upset...