How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Man xbox one has such an awesome lineup! It has ryse, dead rising 3, and forza to just name a few! It can also tap into the infinite power of the cloudz!

Xbox One, Xbox one!

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Is anyone else getting sick of people acting like it's fact that X1 has a "so" much better launch lineup? It's annoying as fuck. I don't think either console has a great launch lineup, but, IMO, I like ps4's better because I like those games better. Plus X1 has like maybe 1 or 2 more big exclusives at launch, that's so much more. /s And then X1 fans can list titanfall as exclusive, even though it's on PC and 360, but Sony fans can't list Blacklight and Planetside 2 as exclusive because they are on PC. It's ass backwards. It goes both ways though, but the X1 fans are becoming worse than PS4 fans to me.

Does Nnodley need to choke a bitch? I love it when you go into Hulk mode. =D Meh I couldn't care less. I'm more than happy with Sony's offerings. More than worth the 400.

Yeah no doubt I'm perfectly fine with Sony's games and Killzone looks better to me than all the X1 exclusives shown combined.  And yes give me a diehard X1 fan and I'll choke the bitch.  lol  not really.  But the only thing that really bothers me is when xbox fans get mad that PS fans post stuff about PS4 being the best console ever and x1 sucking, but it's perfectly fine if an xbox fan posts news about ps4 sucking and X1 being awesome.  Hypocrites much.

It's pent up anger on their part for all the years of illtreatment from MS and Sony fans actually having something to play when they didn't. My real life friends who are Xbox fans are doing it now too. For years they were silent, and when I brought up things like IGC (via PS+) and Sony exclusives, they'd just go silent or change the topic swiftly. Now they're talking about getting 'free' games every month and XBO exclusives, which in their opinion, is superior. The key word here is opinion. TF is a timed exclusive at best given EA's involvement, Ryse has a LOT to prove before launch, at this point Forza = DriveClub and KI looks horrible imo. To be honest, neither system really has an impressive list of exclusives (in terms of volume), but both are impressive relatively speaking when you consider multiplats and compare them to previous launches. You have a very diverse bunch of titles when you consoder multiplats and the respective lists of exclusives.

Forza is the only knock out for me on the One, and possibly Dead Rising 3. I want to like Ryse but it leaves so much to be desired at this point. I am willing to wait and see how it does.KI looks so meh and fuck that business model.

Sony is playing their cards right by spreading their titles evenly. I think Sony learned their lesson about releasing too many titles in succession. Pushing back inFAMOUS was a great idea. After people have settled with the system it will give them more reasons to play new games later and avoid that Wii U situation. Plus, having too many exclusives at launch is not a good thing. People like the 'look' of diversity but never buy some of these games lol  After a game is stale some people don't even bother with it. inFAMOUS, the Order and the other exclusives will follow in time. Plus, plenty of people like me don't have the resources to run games like PlanetSide 2 on PC, so for me they're an incentive to get the PS4. TitanFall on the other hand I could play if I bought a 360 for less than a 100 bucks on ebay.

I'm definitely not paying two sets of sub fees this gen, and plus some dicks like Bethesda want to charge people a monthly subscription for their overrated AAA online games, so I'm definitely only getting one box. Thinking about it, having 3 next gen systems, a PS3 and 2 handlelds is fucken OD man lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I dont consider nintendo competition.. Mostly cause i like them. you know who im talking about 

ouya?

Ouya's competition is only itself.  Have you seen the ads?

sadly, i did.

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Hey don't hate on Mario Kitty!!!  

being very serious here, have you seen the nintendo dev direct about the new super mario game? i was honestly like WTF. im not trolling or bashing here, im just being honest

Yeah I know.  I did see it, but I thought it looked fun and I'll be getting at christmas probably.  Were there nintendo fans saying the game was next gen?  It looks fun to me, but definitely not next gen.

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
Is anyone else getting sick of people acting like it's fact that X1 has a "so" much better launch lineup? It's annoying as fuck. I don't think either console has a great launch lineup, but, IMO, I like ps4's better because I like those games better. Plus X1 has like maybe 1 or 2 more big exclusives at launch, that's so much more. /s And then X1 fans can list titanfall as exclusive, even though it's on PC and 360, but Sony fans can't list Blacklight and Planetside 2 as exclusive because they are on PC. It's ass backwards. It goes both ways though, but the X1 fans are becoming worse than PS4 fans to me.

Lol I joined an Xbox One facebook group just to stir shit up.Yeah they're give Sony shit for showing indie games. I'm like wtf?!

Yeah and indie games are not games now somehow.  How the fuck does that even work anyways.  lol

All they can do is troll and make up shit.

Around the Network

Me and a friend deiced that it it really killed us to play titanfall, well just buy used 360's and then buy the games used and give the finger to both MS and EA. I'm sure we can find a free month of live laying around some where.

che, my xbox one cheer was ignored....

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Hey don't hate on Mario Kitty!!!  

being very serious here, have you seen the nintendo dev direct about the new super mario game? i was honestly like WTF. im not trolling or bashing here, im just being honest

Yeah I know.  I did see it, but I thought it looked fun and I'll be getting at christmas probably.  Were there nintendo fans saying the game was next gen?  It looks fun to me, but definitely not next gen.

i avoided threads about that game, i knew if i really spoke my mind i would have been banned. the dev was talking about new ecxiting features such as moving the camera with the second analog stick. or transperant tubes. i swear if i spoke my mind i would tear that game to tiny little pieces. 

BloodyRain said:

it wasnt ignored, people were just rapping that report button

bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:

it wasnt ignored, people were just rapping that report button

Where the hell were those people with zero's post from before!?