Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
RafaelOrix said:
pezus said:
RafaelOrix said:
How that trophy stuff works?

In essence it is like this: You get trophies for sharing news in this thread (bronze), creating a thread on VGC (silver. Gold if it reaches 100+ posts), joining us on the chat program Axon (Gold), sharing your PSN ID here (silver). Lastly, you get a platinum if you get more gold trophies than anyone else in a week. The trophies add to your level progress and as you level up you unlock some abilities that allow you to edit this thread directly in various ways, create polls and the like.

More detailed info here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5169926

Oh ok, thanks

My PSN ID is RafaelOrix. How do I join you all on that chat? 

We use the program Dolby Axon, where you can text chat or voice chat (if you want to) and the channel is permanent, so there's no need to add friends or invite people time after time to the chats. The program can be found here: https://axon.dolby.com/

After downloading and creating an account, BasilZero must add you so that he can allow you into your chat channel. After that you can join and leave the channel at will!

Thanks a lot and sorry for the trouble lol.

Around the Network
pezus said:
nnodley has almost reached the highest level (108 trophies! Seriously). I need to add more. Any ideas for abilities? ;o

I want to make a second title for myself.  I want to be the Lord of GIFs.  So I will be Lord of Graphics and Lord of GIFs.   Maybe something better sounding than Lord of GIFs though.  And I'll think about some abilities.

O.o how did I get 2 silver trophies? XD

This poll is kinda unfair, I mean we have almost nothing seen of the Order: 1886 so far.

But inFAMOUS looks awesome I really wanna play it so I vote on that one

Some more information about the Order: 1886

Around the Network

Colin Interviews Shuhei

DualShock 4 is about to revolutionize the gaming industry

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166989

BasilZero said:

Oh HELLLL YAAAAAAAAAA

Level 5 bitches.

Anyways, at this rate I'll have more trophies than on my actual PSN! (Need to change that :P).

Anyways @ Poll - Not REALLY interested in any of the titles but I would say Infamous Second Son has gotten my interest a lot lately.

you woman, i installed axon

BasilZero said:
bananaking21 said:
BasilZero said:

Oh HELLLL YAAAAAAAAAA

Level 5 bitches.

Anyways, at this rate I'll have more trophies than on my actual PSN! (Need to change that :P).

Anyways @ Poll - Not REALLY interested in any of the titles but I would say Infamous Second Son has gotten my interest a lot lately.

you woman, i installed axon

Username?

bananaking

Is anyone else getting sick of people acting like it's fact that X1 has a "so" much better launch lineup? It's annoying as fuck. I don't think either console has a great launch lineup, but, IMO, I like ps4's better because I like those games better. Plus X1 has like maybe 1 or 2 more big exclusives at launch, that's so much more. /s And then X1 fans can list titanfall as exclusive, even though it's on PC and 360, but Sony fans can't list Blacklight and Planetside 2 as exclusive because they are on PC. It's ass backwards. It goes both ways though, but the X1 fans are becoming worse than PS4 fans to me.