Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

LOL!!  Yeah shit's crazy in my town.  If you've ever seen commercials or actually watched that show Buckwild on MTV, that's pretty much how my town is.  Fucking annoying skanks and douchebag rednecks.  

Curious did anybody see/hear about a video with a girl who let a guy stick like a beer bottle up her vag in a burlington coat factory parking lot?  People called her Bottlegirl.  It was about a year ago though.  But if you did then you should know that was about 20 minutes away from where I live. 

Yeah, i've seen Buckwild. it was pretty lame. sucks about that guy though..

I never watched it, but it looked dumb as hell.  But that's pretty much the story of my town.

Sounds awful.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

LOL!!  Yeah shit's crazy in my town.  If you've ever seen commercials or actually watched that show Buckwild on MTV, that's pretty much how my town is.  Fucking annoying skanks and douchebag rednecks.  

Curious did anybody see/hear about a video with a girl who let a guy stick like a beer bottle up her vag in a burlington coat factory parking lot?  People called her Bottlegirl.  It was about a year ago though.  But if you did then you should know that was about 20 minutes away from where I live. 

Yeah, i've seen Buckwild. it was pretty lame. sucks about that guy though..

I never watched it, but it looked dumb as hell.  But that's pretty much the story of my town.

Sounds awful.

That's why I'm gonna try everything I can to get a job somewhere in California.

bananaking21 said:

im miss some console war gifs, so im going to post some shit loads the next couple of days

this next one of one of my favorites

Man, that just reminded me of how glorious the fanboy wars were on the net back in 06/07. Resistance vs Gears ... Wii60 vs PS3. Gears vs MGS4. PS3 had a LOT of hate back then. I miss those days. Back then we didn't have inventions like moderators lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

^^ your an alt confirmed? what do you mean back then? you singed up here in 2012

The New Powers of inFAMOUS Second Son - Gamescom 2013

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
^^ your an alt confirmed? what do you mean back then? you singed up here in 2012

Well  ... I was solely referring to the period and not the place - the internet in general, but still .... You are the second person to figure that out here. props to you sir lol ...

Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:

Well  ... I was solely referring to the period and not the place - the internet in general, but still .... You are the second person to figure that out here. props to you sir lol ...

LOL who where you (PM me), and the first one is either nnodley or pezus, am i right? 

Gamescom PS4: inFAMOUS: Second Son on PlayStation 4 with Sucker Punch

bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:

LOL who where you (PM me), and the first one is either nnodley or pezus, am i right? 

Oh BK ... you know I don't kiss and tell. Ask our mutual friend ... he might have figured it out.

Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:

Oh BK ... you know I don't kiss and tell. Ask our mutual friend ... he might have figured it out.

the fuck you talking about, you always brag about your sexual accomplishments. and im sure we have many mutual friends