How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

^ Yea I'll definitely get that game - twice if they manage to port it to Vita later. Looks like good fun to break the train boredom.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Hell no. lol

Wise choice ... babies at that age = less gaming due to less time and resources to spend on games, which = fuck my life Some of my best friends in high school, who were games, ended up doing that. When ever I see them they talk about buying milk and pampers with disdain, and are often envious when I talk about playing Uncharted or Skyrim in my free time lol

Those poor souls...

gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:

Yu-gi-oh > Pokemon Well ... for me, but most people in my school were taken by Pokemon, while Yu-Gi was more niche, but still popular.. Everybody in my high school engaged in the Pokemon trading card game, including the nerds, gangsters, jocks and everybody in between. It was even used as a form of currency in school lulz It was that big.

The new Yu-Gi sucks though.

Wow at my High School, people just got pregnant.

Dude same with my High School.  Oh but wait it gets better.  There is a seventh grader......yeah a seventh grader that got pregnant.

AND GTAV HAS GONE GOLD!!!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51254/gtav-official-site-update-exclusive-country-clubs-local-artisans.html

Scroll down and it's in the comments.

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:

Yu-gi-oh > Pokemon Well ... for me, but most people in my school were taken by Pokemon, while Yu-Gi was more niche, but still popular.. Everybody in my high school engaged in the Pokemon trading card game, including the nerds, gangsters, jocks and everybody in between. It was even used as a form of currency in school lulz It was that big.

The new Yu-Gi sucks though.

Wow at my High School, people just got pregnant.

Dude same with my High School.  Oh but wait it gets better.  There is a seventh grader......yeah a seventh grader that got pregnant.

Lol what?!

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

Lol what?!

LOL!!  Yeah shit's crazy in my town.  If you've ever seen commercials or actually watched that show Buckwild on MTV, that's pretty much how my town is.  Fucking annoying skanks and douchebag rednecks.  

Curious did anybody see/hear about a video with a girl who let a guy stick like a beer bottle up her vag in a burlington coat factory parking lot?  People called her Bottlegirl.  It was about a year ago though.  But if you did then you should know that was about 20 minutes away from where I live. 

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

Lol what?!

LOL!!  Yeah shit's crazy in my town.  If you've ever seen commercials or actually watched that show Buckwild on MTV, that's pretty much how my town is.  Fucking annoying skanks and douchebag rednecks.  

Curious did anybody see/hear about a video with a girl who let a guy stick like a beer bottle up her vag in a burlington coat factory parking lot?  People called her Bottlegirl.  It was about a year ago though.  But if you did then you should know that was about 20 minutes away from where I live. 

the fathers in that town should be very proud. but then again, they are just 14 years old

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

Lol what?!

Yeah, i've seen Buckwild. it was pretty lame. sucks about that guy though..

im miss some console war gifs, so im going to post some shit loads the next couple of days

this next one of one of my favorites

gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

Yeah, i've seen Buckwild. it was pretty lame. sucks about that guy though..

I never watched it, but it looked dumb as hell.  But that's pretty much the story of my town.