Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Does anybody here watch Grimm? Just started i. Looks like my kind of show. I saw beasties lol

Yep I watch it.  It's a really great show.  Just wait till season 2 it gets even better.  Can't wait for season 3.

I figured you'd be the one to bite, given the other shows you watch. lol Sweet ... I'm on episode one with the werewolf. Going to watch as many episodes as I can till 3 am ish.

haha yeah I watch tons of shows with beasts/creatures.  I imagine you'll get hooked.  I think I watched all of season 1 when I started them in about 3-4 days.  

Have you seen Being Human(the U.S. version)?

Nope but if you're suggesting it I'll look into it. We seem to have common tastes. I need to get back to Supernatural. I miss Dean. lol That dude is such a bad ass. When I grow up I want an old school car just like him lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

nah dude. 2d platformers rarely interest me nowadays. Only Drinkbox games seems to be the exception to that lol If I'm going to buy anything soon it will most likely be Tearaway or KZ Merc

Yea that's kool. Definiely those two and Rayman, and Batman if it gets good reviews. Most of the games I might get are bite sized stuff like the one you showed. I still have to get Veolcity. Loved the demo.

To you M.U.G.E.N

Gamescom: Sony’s Studios Are Still Working on PS3, Vita Games
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/23/gamescom-sonys-studios-are-still-working-on-ps3-vita-games

Originally Posted by CVG

CVG: One innovation that a lot of people are talking about is Oculus Rift - I know you have tried it yourself.

Yoshida: Yes and I really like it.

CVG: I do wonder if that is a technology Sony is looking to pursue itself.

Yoshida: Y'know, we're Sony, so we have lots of different things and different ideas in R&D. When it come to researching things, we are doing a lot of things that we can't talk about.

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com...die-explosion/

By the way ... for those of you who are interested in the US. Sly: Thieves in Time is on Amazon for 15 on PS3. It's cross buy so you get both. The Vita version is around 16 now too.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

haha yeah I watch tons of shows with beasts/creatures.  I imagine you'll get hooked.  I think I watched all of season 1 when I started them in about 3-4 days.  

Nope but if you're suggesting it I'll look into it. We seem to have common tastes. I need to get back to Supernatural. I miss Dean. lol That dude is such a bad ass. When I grow up I want an old school car just like him lol

I just started watching it, but it's good also.  And yes you need to watch supernatural again.  The latest season was pretty good and season 9 looks to be awesome.  And I too want the impala that he drives.  Fucking love that thing. 

ethomaz said:
To you M.U.G.E.N

Gamescom: Sony’s Studios Are Still Working on PS3, Vita Games
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/23/gamescom-sonys-studios-are-still-working-on-ps3-vita-games

See the problem is...he doesn't use the term 'exclusives'...so I'm guessing it will almost all of it will be PS4/Vita titles which is dumb as hell. i want some exclusives, especially from the western studios

He is doing a horrible job at managing the studios and supporting the vita properly :(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

I just started watching it, but it's good also.  And yes you need to watch supernatural again.  The latest season was pretty good and season 9 looks to be awesome.  And I too want the impala that he drives.  Fucking love that thing. 

Dude tha Impala is boss. I'd ride around playing AC/DC 'Back in Black', just like Dean. xD Yea I'm behind on the show. The last I saw had to do with the Leviathans. When I started grad school I stopped. I'll have a lot of fun catching up.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Dude tha Impala is boss. I'd ride around playing AC/DC 'Back in Black', just like Dean. xD Yea I'm behind on the show. The last I saw had to do with the Leviathans. When I started grad school I stopped. I'll have a lot of fun catching up.

Ah so you're at season 7 which was the low point for the show, imo.  Season 8 was drastically better and season 9 sounds awesome.  Suppose to be a season 10 as well if it continues to do well.  Catch up by mid october when the new season starts. :-p

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Ah so you're at season 7 which was the low point for the show, imo.  Season 8 was drastically better and season 9 sounds awesome.  Suppose to be a season 10 as well if it continues to do well.  Catch up by mid october when the new season starts. :-p

That's why I stopped lol They lost their direction, but as you said I hear 8 was awesome. I saw an IGN season review and they loved it. I'm probably going to get the series on Blu Ray, along with Dexter and a few other shows I like. I seldom do that for shows.

Same thing happened to me wih Dexter in season 5. I had to force myself through it, especially since 4 was so good. But I realize in a few cases some episodes, and in larger cases some seasons, have to be the fall guy in order to make successive seasons better. That's why Breaking Bad is an ace show for me. I enjoyed EVERY episode and season and by the looks of it, it may go down as a 'perfect' show for me.