Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

M.U.G.E.N said:

But see I am ok with them doing it for some games but what's the use of a dedicated hardware system if the company releasing it doesn't make 'exclusive' games for it.

I mean think about it..this whole year and we are about to hit the 9th month..we had ONE first party exclusive game announced (Freedom Wars) and that's it. This is some unprecedented levels of crappy support. Last years of the PSP had more announcements afaik and those were pretty dry.

And I'm not saying they need to spend a ton of resources. I'm reasonable and I know vita is having trouble selling. But look at Tearaway...made by a handful of people (I think it's less than 20 iirc). Looks lovely. Why aren't they making more of these games?! KZ Merc is looking fantastic. It's using the PS3 KZ engine and made by GG Cambridge instead of GG. Doubt the budget is insane on that one too

Bend was basically the last hope for a western first party exclusive and now it looks like that might not be the case either. It's quite embarassing and frustrating to see how Sony is mismanaging their own system like this. I asked Shahid, Boyce and Shuhei about it and no answer.

Ideally like you said they will make more secondary teams. I would love to see a ND second team for vita....a SSM small team for vita. Doubt it will happen tho. I'm sure the ROI on vita software is good for them...vita owners buy a good chunk of software as they have said themselves.  

I know... that's sad.

But I see Vita like the Wii... Nintendo is putting their money in what give them more (3DS) and for now I can't see Sony focusing Vita... they even believe PS4 will increase the sale of Vita lol.

I will buy a Vita for sure because I like it and the there are some games that I want to play but I didn't expect a strong software support... maybe two or three games per year

Around the Network

Is killzone shadowfall going to be 1080p in multiplayer too? I know for single it's 30 and 1080 and multi is 60 and ?

At lease the Vita is doing better than the OUYA!

ethomaz said:

I know... that's sad.

But I see Vita like the Wii... Nintendo is putting their money in what give them more (3DS) and for now I can't see Sony focusing Vita... they even believe PS4 will increase the sale of Vita lol.

I will buy a Vita for sure because I like it and the there are some games that I want to play but I didn't expect a strong software support... maybe two or three games per year

Absolutely. THey need to put most of their resources on PS4. But doesn't mean they can't put at least 2-3 studios working on Vita Exclusive games. THis is just pathetic by Sony

Nintendo...and credit where credit is due,  has never been this bad. Even with the current situation of wiiu selling like crap (selling below Vita weekly WW!) and 3ds selling so well, they still have a decent amount of exclusives revealed for the wiiu

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

gooch_destroyer said:

I think it might still be outselling the wii u in some palces too lol

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
won't make much of a difference to me tbh. Every ssytem needs their first party exclusives..it's just the way it is. Bend was one of the last hopes for new western first party reveals. This is just utterly unfair to people who put faith in Sony and bought the system. 

I was and still to a certain degree one of the biggest supporters of the system on this forum..but sony has let me down way too many times this past year

Fair enough.  Though we might see more support as time goes on, especially with price cut, Minecraft, Killzone, Tearaway, indie titles and even remote play.  We will see sales boosts, and hopefully Sony realizes that Vita could be pretty big.  So hopefully we'll see more first party titles as time goes on.  

I don't reget buying a Vita because it has one the best games of the year. (persona 4 golden). Now, Since it's not my main system I find not so much a big deal of it's getting some ports. 

the-pi-guy said:

Fair enough.  Though we might see more support as time goes on, especially with price cut, Minecraft, Killzone, Tearaway, indie titles and even remote play.  We will see sales boosts, and hopefully Sony realizes that Vita could be pretty big.  So hopefully we'll see more first party titles as time goes on.  

I actually think the japanese support of third parties will get better now. Especially since vita has been doing decently hardware wise and most software releases on it have been successful. Hopefully TGS will prove me right. 

Sony should have had faith in their own product. Vita is an amazing piece of hardware with so much potential. Shuhehi is the biggest culprit so far since he is in charge of WWS. 

I mean they revealed a new R&C, Puppeteer, rain etc for the PS3! :D Indies, multiplats, remote play are all cool and I enjoy them. But I want more Gravity Rush, Uncharted GA, KZ Merc, Tearaway, Motorstorm RC type unique experiences

I wish the media would go after them for this more. But right now they seems to be only focusing on the PS4 hype and the right moves they do with it and ignore the vita's situation

I also HATE dumb PR responses like 'oh yea we still have faith in vita'...I mean mutha phukah if you do SHOW IT lol

anywho enough ranting from me..I will go back to my lonely vita corner and cry now :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BloodyRain said:
Is killzone shadowfall going to be 1080p in multiplayer too? I know for single it's 30 and 1080 and multi is 60 and ?

1080p @ 60fps baby.

I have two theories.

1. They are going to fantastic beautiful graphics in SP and a little downgrade in MP to reach 60fps.

2. They finished the SP in 30fps and started the MP after E3... so they changed the MP to 60fps but they won't have time to do that with the SP.

The first seems a little weird because the MP running at 60fps showed today have better graphcis than the SP showed at E3... so I guess the second theory is more probable.

BloodyRain said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I think it might still be outselling the wii u in some palces too lol

Yeah, you're right!

ethomaz said:
BloodyRain said:

1080p @ 60fps baby.

I have two theories.

1. They are going to fantastic beautiful graphics in SP and a little downgrade in MP to reach 60fps.

2. They finished the SP in 30fps and started the MP after E3... so they changed the MP to 60fps but they won't have time to do that with the SP.

The first seems a little weird because the MP running at 60fps showed today have better graphcis than the SP showed at E3... so I guess the second theory is more probable.

Damn, thats awesome! Man, this game is looking really good. Debating if I should get this or bf4 at launch. Well I'll prob end up getting both, down the line, Choices lol