How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

The KZ vid .... when I saw it earlier this morning I was floored. I watched it several times since hen lol Can't wait to see and play the final product, but I still prefer TPS to FPS in the general sense. Then Division will have to give me my shooter fix till Uncharted 4 comes out. Can't wait to try that bad boy too.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I actually thought you were Asian. lol

well south asia is still asia :P But yea I'm from Sri Lanka. Living in US currently

Like my yukiko avatar? Chie-chan.

Absolutely Yukiko-Chan! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Twitter handles?

I just followed you, so you should know mine already!

I see you!!

gooch_destroyer said:

Oh..My..God

Since everyone seems to be on a following spree.  I'll follow you too.  My username is the same as here.  Well it's pretty much the same everywhere.

Pezus what's your twitter?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I more excited that supergiant replied to me!

Yep twitter is great cuz of that. My best moment when it comes to game creator interactions is an email exchange with ThatGameCompany. Tried to talk to them about a Uni project and they were very nice

on twitter my only time of getting a response was with Shahid. Had a bit of an argument about 'AAA' games and vita

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

The ps4 release just got real since I got an email from amazon confirming that my ps4 will arrive on November 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re-imagining London for The Order:1886

Fill your Bathtubs! 16 minute Cerny interview

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz