Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Oh..My..God

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
AndrewWK said:

It was a fantastic game. R* bought the IP from Remedy right? So this mean R* owns it right? And Take Two own R* so doesn´t that mean that Take owns Max Payne. Maybe they can give it to another to give it a shot.

I hope so. They didn't seem pleased with the sales, especially compared to how their other games did. All we can do is wait and see what they do with it. Plenty of people complained about it deviating too much from the original games, but to be honest, I preferred this games to the first two, and I liked those. Maybe it was the setting. Brazil was great in my view. But the story was ace in my opinion.

L.A. Noire eclipsed this game, sadly.

BasilZero said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Oh..My..God

Is that your twitter? Added :P

Yup!

I don't know if it's the same in other countries, but 3 PS4 bundles just appreared in France on some internet stores.

1) PS4 and Killzone : 449€
2) PS4 and Watch_Dogs : 449 €
3) PS4, Killzone, a second Dual Shock 4 and the PS Eye : 499€

Wright said:
Weedlab said:
AndrewWK said:

It was a fantastic game. R* bought the IP from Remedy right? So this mean R* owns it right? And Take Two own R* so doesn´t that mean that Take owns Max Payne. Maybe they can give it to another to give it a shot.

I hope so. They didn't seem pleased with the sales, especially compared to how their other games did. All we can do is wait and see what they do with it. Plenty of people complained about it deviating too much from the original games, but to be honest, I preferred this games to the first two, and I liked those. Maybe it was the setting. Brazil was great in my view. But the story was ace in my opinion.

Up for some more UC? lol funny I've played with you more than other VGC people and you don't even own a PS3. xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Dat CHirp...dat Brutal melee...hngg

Sadly I won't be able to get a PS4 until holidays next year. KZ or Second son will most probably be my first game...maybe both

Well, there will be more games by then.

hehe yep :D 

oh and I added/followed you on twitter too. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
gooch_destroyer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Dat CHirp...dat Brutal melee...hngg

Sadly I won't be able to get a PS4 until holidays next year. KZ or Second son will most probably be my first game...maybe both

Well, there will be more games by then.

hehe yep :D 

oh and I added/followed you on twitter too. 

I don't see you.

Weedlab said:
Wright said:

Up for some more UC? lol funny I've played with you more than other VGC people and you don't even own a PS3. xD

Not now, I'll be leaving shortly. I'm going to see Elysium

gooch_destroyer said:

I don't see you.

Name is Randika :D I think I have at least 3 other twitter accounts to including a mugen one but don't remember passwords or anything for them lol Basically made them when I needed one for a competition 

This one I think I will use for good tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wright said:

Not now, I'll be leaving shortly. I'm going to see Elysium

Sweet have fun! Going to get 3 or 4 maches before I go back to reading.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS