Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Conegamer said:
Wright said:

The ps3 ain't mine xD

You think I didn't know that? I meant were you going to go out and buy one of your own, silly!

What for, if I am going to beat almost every exclusive?

Around the Network
Wright said:
nnodley said:

Yeah I actually just signed up to see I can get into the beta.   Hopefully the beta is on PC.

As long as you have Windows 8...yeah. The beta is for Windows 8 and Xbox One.

Sweet, I'll be upgrading to Windows 8 sometime by the end of the year I hope.  

I also have Uncharted, but I don't play much online in it.  I have TLOU and that will probably be my MP game I play till PS4 comes out. 

ethomaz said:

Weedlab said:

Sarcasm or you really don't like it? All shooters (FPS) are boring to me on some level though lol I might get one to play with friends ... depends on which they get. COD or BF. KZ I buy for sure though.

I would love to be sarcasm but not Battlefield 3 is so boring that I can't see why people play it... CoD is at least funny and fast.

The guy posted another twitter after the bad impression caused by the 720p confirmation.

I can't understand what he is saying... the game is running on PS4 Dev Kit in 1080p right now but the optimizations for final build will downgrade it to 720p.

WTF optimizations downgrade and not upgrade?

Yeah I don't understand it either.  If it is gonna be 720p, I can't wait to see ND's new game that will be 1080p and 60fps(hopefully) and look ten times better than battlefied 4 on PS4.  Yeah I'm that optimistic when it comes to ND.

Wright said:
Weedlab said:
@ Wright ... if you're up for it I'll be gaming in 30 minuets or so after I finish read some news on the BBC and the Economist. I can't wait to get my ass handed to me by those dexterous Mexicans. lol

Finish eating, wanna play?!

sure ... only about 3 matches then I go back to reading. We'll play again later. I take short breaks.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
Wright said:
Weedlab said:
@ Wright ... if you're up for it I'll be gaming in 30 minuets or so after I finish read some news on the BBC and the Economist. I can't wait to get my ass handed to me by those dexterous Mexicans. lol

Finish eating, wanna play?!

sure ... only about 3 matches then I go back to reading. We'll play again later. I take short breaks.

Connect yourself to Skype

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
AndrewWK said:
Weedlab said:
Max Payne 3 is AWESOME. I was surprised by how much fun I had with it. Definitely a game I can play again and again. Though I have never tried it online.

I loved it as well, the online MP is fantastic. But there where not many people playing it on the PC

I heard it started off well but it is more or less a ghost town on PS3 now. :/ Too bad it didn't meet R*'s expecations sales wise. I hope we ge a MP4. Definiely one of my favorites games this gen.

It was a fantastic game. R* bought the IP from Remedy right? So this mean R* owns it right? And Take Two own R* so doesn´t that mean that Take owns Max Payne. Maybe they can give it to another to give it a shot.

BasilZero said:

HAHA! Beat you ethomaz!

Gran Turismo Movie details emerge!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166854&page=1#

lol you beat me

I liked the ideia of the movie but a lot of guys here not

Pre-Ordered GTA V !!

gooch_destroyer said:
Pre-Ordered GTA V !!

Congratz. I just pre-ordered Dark Souls 2 from Amazon.co.uk. They slashed 5 pounds of the price so i though better do it fast :P

Even more GTAV screens!!!!!

YOGA!!!!  LMAO