How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

There are rumors about BoringField 4 be 720p in February/March.

DICE is really sacrificing everything for 60fps... and I agree because BoringField 4 like the name says is so boring compared with CoD... they need to do something to change this name.

Around the Network

For someone who just got a PS3, you're posting an awful lot in this thread Wrighto.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

ethomaz said:
There are rumors about BoringField 4 be 720p in February/March.

DICE is really sacrificing everything for 60fps... and I agree because BoringField 4 like the name says is so boring compared with CoD... they need to do something to change this name.

Sarcasm or you really don't like it? All shooters (FPS) are boring to me on some level though lol I might get one to play with friends ... depends on which they get. COD or BF. KZ I buy for sure though.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Conegamer said:
For someone who just got a PS3, you're posting an awful lot in this thread Wrighto.

I posted an awful lot in this thread without owning one too.

Wright said:
Conegamer said:

Very true. But still, I guess it provokes discussion. 

You decided if you're gonna keep it now, then? Or are you still firmly a MS Man?

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Wright said:
Conegamer said:

Very true. But still, I guess it provokes discussion. 

You decided if you're gonna keep it now, then? Or are you still firmly a MS Man?

The ps3 ain't mine xD

Weedlab said:

Sarcasm or you really don't like it? All shooters (FPS) are boring to me on some level though lol I might get one to play with friends ... depends on which they get. COD or BF. KZ I buy for sure though.

I would love to be sarcasm but not Battlefield 3 is so boring that I can't see why people play it... CoD is at least funny and fast.

The guy posted another twitter after the bad impression caused by the 720p confirmation.

I can't understand what he is saying... the game is running on PS4 Dev Kit in 1080p right now but the optimizations for final build will downgrade it to 720p.

WTF optimizations downgrade and not upgrade?

@ Wright ... if you're up for it I'll be gaming in 30 minuets or so after I finish read some news on the BBC and the Economist. I can't wait to get my ass handed to me by those dexterous Mexicans. lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Wright said:

The ps3 ain't mine xD

You think I didn't know that? I meant were you going to go out and buy one of your own, silly!

Weedlab said:
@ Wright ... if you're up for it I'll be gaming in 30 minuets or so after I finish read some news on the BBC and the Economist. I can't wait to get my ass handed to me by those dexterous Mexicans. lol

Finish eating, wanna play?!