Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Wright said:

I do think that when you own something, you have more right to criticise it People who just downplay things without even trying them are dumb. And you would say "But you haven't played Titanfall!", and I say "yeah, but I'll do it. Then I finally will judge the game properly!".

But..but you've seen it wright???

Ahh am spamming this thread. Am out to finish Bioshock 2 before my plus membership runs out. :)

Around the Network
green_sky said:
Wright said:

I do think that when you own something, you have more right to criticise it People who just downplay things without even trying them are dumb. And you would say "But you haven't played Titanfall!", and I say "yeah, but I'll do it. Then I finally will judge the game properly!".

But..but you've seen it wright???

Ahh am spamming this thread. Am out to finish Bioshock 2 before my plus membership runs out. :)

Great game. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I'm not too fond of FPS. The atmosphere is terrific.

Wright said:
SnakeDrake said:
Weedlab said:

Sweet I'll download everything. Well I woke up only a short while ago so I won't play now, and I have to go to the gym, so some time after that.

Yea I have a mic. I almost never play without it.

Great I'll just take a nap i suppose i can add wright if he likes but i just dont see him as an equal in this nation just yet.

You don't see me as equal because I can crush you in Max Payne 3.

Damn that game is in my backlog i guess i should try it, send me a friend inv if you want Snakehunter25 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:

Damn that game is in my backlog i guess i should try it, send me a friend inv if you want Snakehunter25 

I'm Wrightillo. When I boot up the Ps3 I'll send you the invitation right away.

Wright said:
SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:

I'm Wrightillo. When I boot up the Ps3 I'll send you the invitation right away.

thx damn i forgot i should be sleeping :-5

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Max Payne 3 is AWESOME. I was surprised by how much fun I had with it. Definitely a game I can play again and again. Though I have never tried it online.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
Max Payne 3 is AWESOME. I was surprised by how much fun I had with it. Definitely a game I can play again and again. Though I have never tried it online.

I still have to play it xDDDDDD

Weedlab said:

I loved it as well, the online MP is fantastic. But there where not many people playing it on the PC

AndrewWK said:
Weedlab said:

I loved it as well, the online MP is fantastic. But there where not many people playing it on the PC

I heard it started off well but it is more or less a ghost town on PS3 now. :/ Too bad it didn't meet R*'s expecations sales wise. I hope we ge a MP4. Definiely one of my favorites games this gen.

Wright said:
Weedlab said:

I still have to play it xDDDDDD

PS3? Since you brought it up with Snake. I would suck since Uncharted's layout is in my mind lol I intend to play it sometime.