How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I can't wait to try FFX again. Fighting Jecht was awesome lol The dude had me on edge a lot of the time with his moves. Seymour was an overrated boss though, every time.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
I can't wait to try FFX again. Fighting Jecht was awesome lol The dude had me on edge a lot of the time with his moves. Seymour was an overrated boss though, every time.

sure maybe, but he was the most bad ass villian ever

ktay95 said:
Weedlab said:

sure maybe, but he was the most bad ass villian ever

I can't argue with that. I did like him. The dude is slippery lol He was a cool character, but as a boss he was wanting I thought. I will admit though ... we caugh me with my pants down when he unleashed Anima on me. That was a BITCH.

Weedlab said:
SnakeDrake said:
Weedlab said:

Just out of curiosity, what combos you guys intend to use for next gen? Or are you going only with the PS4? I'm thinking PS4 + PC + Wii U and both handhelds. I'd like to see what other spaces we could link up on besides PS2 square.

PS4+PSV I know im a elitist

A true patriot!!!! That's fine lol I've only ever bought PS consoles. My family bought me the others as gifts growing up, but my money only went to PS since those are the ones I like the most. I'd stick to that but I'm the national champion of Smash in my country, so I have to keep my crown. Gettng Smash day one is not an option for me - both 3DS and Wii U.

I played some UC2 last night. I'm slowly getting there again. It was VERY easy to get a match. I'm surprised how many people still play it. lol Up for a game some time? Wright plays too. We could do a three way. How about Mass Effect 3? I'm itching to try it. My Shep is a lvl 60 soldier but I never went online.

Sure but my bros and sister are using my ps3 right now to watch some crappy tv show but i'll get on it in a few hours. Make sure you download all the free ME3 map packs otherwised we cant play together cause i've download them all. 

Also you use a mic right damn it i have two freaking mics but i cant seem to find either of them. T_T

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

Sure but my bros and sister are using my ps3 right now to watch some crappy tv show but i'll get on it in a few hours. Make sure you download all the free ME3 map packs otherwised we cant play together cause i've download them all. 

Also you use a mic right damn it i have two freaking mics but i cant seem to find either of them. T_T

Sweet I'll download everything. Well I woke up only a short while ago so I won't play now, and I have to go to the gym, so some time after that.

Yea I have a mic. I almost never play without it.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
SnakeDrake said:

Sweet I'll download everything. Well I woke up only a short while ago so I won't play now, and I have to go to the gym, so some time after that.

Great I'll just take a nap i suppose i can add wright if he likes but i just dont see him as an equal in this nation just yet.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

Great I'll just take a nap i suppose i can add wright if he likes but i just dont see him as an equal in this nation just yet.

Wright talks down more xbox stuff than some of you guys do. *points to his attitude towards halo/titanfall*

I put him as an elite PS nation member. Certainly higher than me for sure.

green_sky said:
SnakeDrake said:

Wright talks down more xbox stuff than some of you guys do. *points to his attitude towards halo/titanfall*

That remains to be seen if his smart he will keep his friend ps3

SnakeDrake said:
Weedlab said:

You don't see me as equal because I can crush you in Max Payne 3.

green_sky said:
SnakeDrake said:

I do think that when you own something, you have more right to criticise it People who just downplay things without even trying them are dumb. And you would say "But you haven't played Titanfall!", and I say "yeah, but I'll do it. Then I finally will judge the game properly!".