Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Raven722 said:
How does one embed a video on here?

is it a youtube video?  i was helped out the other day,  you go to share,  click on imbeb,  then undernieth itll have a box to check for use old imbed code,  then copy and paste what it gives you

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus gifs.  Got to say the game looks pretty amazing.  

DD_Bwest said:
Raven722 said:
How does one embed a video on here?

is it a youtube video?  i was helped out the other day,  you go to share,  click on imbeb,  then undernieth itll have a box to check for use old imbed code,  then copy and paste what it gives you

Thank you!

ethomaz said:

T80 - DRIVECLUB Edition - $99

Saw this eariler.  If it turns out to be a really good wheel then I may get it sometime.

What's up kids?

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
What's up kids?

Gooch!!!

Weedlab said:

Just out of curiosity, what combos you guys intend to use for next gen? Or are you going only with the PS4? I'm thinking PS4 + PC + Wii U and both handhelds. I'd like to see what other spaces we could link up on besides PS2 square.

i already have PSV, 3DS and WiiU. will buy PS4 next year. not going PC or XBO

nnodley said:

Saw this eariler.  If it turns out to be a really good wheel then I may get it sometime.

Seems like a great whell for $100... of couse if you want something more power you will need close to $500.

The best GT news you only gets here.

I'm your man guys.

Yamauchi Confirms Gran Turismo 7 (GT7) For PS4 - Full Interview 

ktay95 said:
Weedlab said:

Just out of curiosity, what combos you guys intend to use for next gen? Or are you going only with the PS4? I'm thinking PS4 + PC + Wii U and both handhelds. I'd like to see what other spaces we could link up on besides PS2 square.

i already have PSV, 3DS and WiiU. will buy PS4 next year. not going PC or XBO

ditto lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS