Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Mmmfishtacos said:
Just watch the new trailer for Knack, They game look good, And could be fun for family's and any kid that see's it going to want it. I think it was a good move to include a game like this at launch.

Yea the Knack trailer looks awesome. I pre-ordered the Knack PS4 bundle before. I can't wait to try it out. The latest video is a significant improvement from its initial showing. I just hope it doesn't suffer from the launch game curse that has plagued plenty of games before and end up being rushed. Plus, Cerny is so busy given his position, so I hope he's not too distracted. But, I have faith. The man is a genius with a plan, so I'm sure things are likely to work out well.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08/22/yakuza-ishin-will-be-on-playstation-hardware-new-screenshots-released/

Yakuza will be on PlayStation hardware!

From the screenshots (not sure if they are ingame) it looks like a PS4 game.

Interesting ...."hardware", so does that mean multiple PS systems? I'm going to put down some cash on the older games in time. If by chance they're cooking up a Vita version that will be a day one. I'll likely pick up the PS4 version too.

Wait ... is this the guy that dumped on the Wii U? lol One of them tied to this game did. Can't remember if it was him.

riderz13371 said:

1 vote for Resogun (me)?!?!?!

YOU GUYS SUCK!

After Rime it is my choice.

Voted for rapture. It looks interesting.

Voted Rime..

Around the Network

Voted for Rime!

riderz13371 said:

1 vote for Resogun (me)?!?!?!

YOU GUYS SUCK!

Yes we do I totally forgot about that

Project Spark gifs for Wright.  Feel free to take and post them in the Xbox nation thread.

More at the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/62863523@N04/sets/72157635187811967/

Voted Shadow of the Beast just because the name is awesome and the trailer was neat. Rime, Resogun, and Helldivers were close.

Got to admit, Spark does look very interesting. I can't wait to see more of it.