How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

has this drive club footage been posted yet?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=168542586664785&set=vb.423631211054578&type=2&theater

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
has this drive club footage been posted yet?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=168542586664785&set=vb.423631211054578&type=2&theater

I posted a thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166787

Weedlab said:
Anybody in NA by their PS3 now? I can't go on PSN. :'( I'd like to know if it is an issue that's specific to me or if it is PSN in general. I can't play that glorious Killzone beta right now, and i saddens me. :/

I was just on a couple hours ago just fine.  Haven't been on since so I don't know if I'm having problems.

ethomaz said:

Weedlab said:

The cloud couldn't help exend this figure? I was expecting 120 or something lol Didn' they say that game is ONLY possible on Xboner due to teh cloud?

They need increase the number of Cloud servers for sure because what they have now is not enough to 30fps

I wonder how the cloud will benefit people in developing countries with poor internet infrasructures.... or those without? lol Even if the cloud raises the fps, if the game is a turd on disc I don't see how that is much of a victory when you'll have people margainalized.I already know my area won't have access to a shit ton of features the Americans will have, and my Xbox friends have resigned themselves to just playing online and no experiencing anything beyond that - like teh cloudz.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

@ Nnodley and Bwest ... well fiddle stix it must be me then. -____- I was feeling to try UC2 online and then KZ beta and couldn't sign on. Time to reboot the old girl to see if it is net related.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
@ Nnodley and Bwest ... well fiddle stix it must be me then. -____- I was feeling to try UC2 online and then KZ beta and couldn't sign on. Time to reboot the old girl to see if it is net related.

the other day i lost connection to PSN and couldnt reconnect until i reboot the console

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
Weedlab said:

the other day i lost connection to PSN and couldnt reconnect until i reboot the console

That happened to me all the time when I was playing PS All Stars BR after the first patch lol It's working now. Just played a match in KZ and abou to play UC2 online.

ethomaz said:
While PS4 exclusives are "targeting" 60fps... Dead Rising 3 is "targeting" 30fps lol lol lol

I laughed a lot when I read that.

In fairness, I imagine that game will be a lot harder than any of the 60FPS PS4 games. So I think laughing a lot is a bit harsh.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

In fairness, I imagine that game will be a lot harder than any of the 60FPS PS4 games. So I think laughing a lot is a bit harsh.

You get that wrong... you never is targeting a game to 30fps... it is the minimum acceptable for a good game play... "targeting" seems like they are trying to reach 30fps and don't know if they will until the launch.

Better works... DR4 runs at 30fps.

ethomaz said:

Conegamer said:

You get that wrong... you never is targeting a game to 30fps... it is the minimum acceptable for a good game play... "targeting" seems like they are trying to reach 30fps and don't know if they will until the launch.

Better works... DR4 runs at 30fps.

Good point, it sounds like they are struggling to reach it. Saying it will run at 30 FPS would have made more sense.

However, my point stands.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.