Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
Euphoria14 said:

pezus said:

Euphoria14 is the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard!

Who should be the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard?

Euphoria14 24 48.98%

think-man 10 20.41%

thismeintiel 15 30.61%

Total: 49

Me and my men ride out to fight and die valiantly for our King and for the Great Playstation Nation.

That's the Night's Watch

More like these (pick either one ;p) :

You get a white cloak and everything

He is Lord Commander too, jut no for the Kings Guard.Plus Lannister's suck.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

^ But Jamie is kewl ^_^ You got to have a king slayer in your crew. :D

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Oh and ... did anybody get wind of the theory about Joakim Mogren from Moby Dick Studious? People are saying it's Cliffy B. Any thoughts?

That would be crazy if true.  Would be pretty hilarious too.

Yea it would be. It would make sense in a strange way, especially since they’ve been hanging out a lot and he left Epic recently, so it’s not like he’s busy. And wasn’t he trying to erect a studio recently? I can’t remember. We will have to see at GDC.

Yea keep me posted with I Am Alive. My friend on PSN loves it and we have similar taste in games. If I keep hearing good things I’ll pick it up later.

And let me know how you fare with the trials. I’m starting GOW: A on very hard now, but I’m going to focus on Ghost of Sparta and Chains on Olympus a bit more since I didn’t finish them. I'm sure it won't be a problem for you.

Oh and ... Some MGS stuff. I remember Kojima said GTA had a huge impact on him, and the more I hear him talk the more I find it is true.

Hideo Kojima wants to make Ground Zeroes with "limitless gameplay"

Posted March 15th, 2013 at 17:09 EDT by Timothy Weaver
1 Comments

In an interview with PlayStation Access, Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima lets us in on some details for his upcoming game, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.

Kojima has always pushed the limits on each new game he puts out, but in the interview he talks about the limitations of the MSX & PlayStation 1 allowing him to be open. On the topic, he said, “As far as stealth is concerned, you don’t normally just start in a building. If you look at spy and action movies, how the hero gets to that point is a very important part of the story and part of the action. Do they get there by plane or by some sort of disguise? There are many ways you can approach that element of infiltration."

He mentions how the PlayStation 2 opened up the limitation problem and allowed him to implement more freedom into the Metal Gear Solid series. Kojima continues, "My ultimate goal is to give players even more freedom, not only to figure out how they’re going to get there but really have everything factor into it. So, do you want to get there by helicopter, or do you want to get there by plane, are you going to ride in a vehicle, or are you going to take a bike? Basically have all of these options available to the player".

You can watch the entire interview here. Are you absolutely stoked for Ground Zeroes? What new gameplay elements would you like to see in the game? Let us know down below and pay close attention to PlayStation Universe as we give you breaking information on all things Metal Gear!

http://www.psu.com/a018757/Hideo-Kojima-wants-to-make-Ground-Zeroes-with-limitless-gameplay

nnodley said:

Just found some details about The Last of Us that someone from TLOU forums found by going through the god of war ascension files of the last of us demo. Hoping they are true. It's got some things about multiplayer and supposedly had the chapter names of the game but a mod took them out.

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS. THESE THINGS MAY BE CONSIDERED SPOILERS FOR SOME AND NOT FOR OTHERS.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-General/New-Details-Found-in-GoW-Ascension-Demo-Countdown/m-p/39869501#U39869501

If that is true.. I read about the cutscenes. I basically know the story completely if that is true. All I can say is: Oh my.

But.. once again: Thats IF it is true.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:

Oh and ... Some MGS stuff. I remember Kojima said GTA had a huge impact on him, and the more I hear him talk the more I find it is true.

Hideo Kojima wants to make Ground Zeroes with "limitless gameplay"

Posted March 15th, 2013 at 17:09 EDT by Timothy Weaver
1 Comments

In an interview with PlayStation Access, Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima lets us in on some details for his upcoming game, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.

Kojima has always pushed the limits on each new game he puts out, but in the interview he talks about the limitations of the MSX & PlayStation 1 allowing him to be open. On the topic, he said, “As far as stealth is concerned, you don’t normally just start in a building. If you look at spy and action movies, how the hero gets to that point is a very important part of the story and part of the action. Do they get there by plane or by some sort of disguise? There are many ways you can approach that element of infiltration."

He mentions how the PlayStation 2 opened up the limitation problem and allowed him to implement more freedom into the Metal Gear Solid series. Kojima continues, "My ultimate goal is to give players even more freedom, not only to figure out how they’re going to get there but really have everything factor into it. So, do you want to get there by helicopter, or do you want to get there by plane, are you going to ride in a vehicle, or are you going to take a bike? Basically have all of these options available to the player".

You can watch the entire interview here. Are you absolutely stoked for Ground Zeroes? What new gameplay elements would you like to see in the game? Let us know down below and pay close attention to PlayStation Universe as we give you breaking information on all things Metal Gear!

http://www.psu.com/a018757/Hideo-Kojima-wants-to-make-Ground-Zeroes-with-limitless-gameplay

Ground Zeroes looks absolutely amazing from the little bit we have seen.  I'm gonna have to pick up the other MGS games.

So I played around an hour and a half of I Am Alive and it's actually a pretty solid game.  Controls are a bit weird at first but it's easy after the first 10 minutes.  Bullets are really, really rare.  I think the climbing is pretty good because the guy actually loses stamina and you have to be cautious of how much you have left. And the more strenuous stuff you do the lower the stamina will get and you have to use an item to up your overall stamina.  There is not much gameplay to fighting and gunplay, but it's good for this game.  Searching for items is a must to keep your stamina bar at full.  Story so far is good too.  Overall from what I played I would put it around an 8.0 - 8.5

Aldro said:
nnodley said:

Just found some details about The Last of Us that someone from TLOU forums found by going through the god of war ascension files of the last of us demo. Hoping they are true. It's got some things about multiplayer and supposedly had the names of the game but a mod took them out.

DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS. THESE THINGS MAY BE CONSIDERED SPOILERS FOR SOME AND NOT FOR OTHERS.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-General/New-Details-Found-in-GoW-Ascension-Demo-Countdown/m-p/39869501#U39869501

If that is true.. I read about the cutscenes. I basically know the story completely if that is true. All I can say is: Oh my.

Ya a lot of people posting there are a bit skeptical. And where did you read about the cutscenes? In that thread or somewhere else because it was moderated out before I saw it?

phew amazon FINALLY shipped..apparently I will get em on Monday :) sweet. I hope the headset is good

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

nnodley said:
Aldro said:
nnodley said:

Just found some details about The Last of Us that someone from TLOU forums found by going through the god of war ascension files of the last of us demo. Hoping they are true. It's got some things about multiplayer and supposedly had the names of the game but a mod took them out.

Ya a lot of people posting there are a bit skeptical. And where did you read about the cutscenes? In that thread or somewhere else because it was moderated out before I saw it?

In that thread before supposed "moderation". Kinda hope its not true cause it means I spoiled it xD

LOL just saw a manga that had playstation3 'condoms'

haha so random

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!