Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

That's easy. It's Wind Wak...erm, Rime

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
pezus said:
MANUELF said:
Too bad that the PS4 is launching two weeks after the US in Mexico, we are still treated as a second rate country

It's only two weeks. Europe is second rate to Sony? ;o

Of course, but all of you guys dont care that are treated bad by them 

At least Sony has a presence in your country. My people have to fly to America to get theirs. xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
IGN reaction to Infamous: Second Son.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/08/22/infamous-second-son-reactions-conversation-gamescom-2013

Colin Moriarty confirms the power is neon, not electricity. And he also says that sucker punch told him that delsin won't use these different powers the same way other conduits would. He couldn't can't an elaboration on that, but it sounds like it's more of he will find different ways to use the powers that some people couldn't

i didnt play infamous 2 as i didnt like one, but this one is seriously growing on me. my question is, in infamous 2 could the powers you had be combined in different uses? meaning, you had the electricity and lets say fire (assuming here) could you combine those and use them for some unique?

Umm, I may not remember correctly since it's been a couple years since I played the second one.  I am replaying it now, but not at the point where we have two different powers.  I do know that powers will combine in the second one if one person does something then you can trigger a reaction with a bolt.  Like one character shoots like a freezing power and you shoot a bolt at it, it will freeze enemies.  I honestly don't think you can combine them yourself after you have the 2 powers though for a reaction. I might be wrong.

i remember in the second one if you go evil, one of the other charecters has oil/tar powers and you can set her stuff on fire for a combo

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

#DriveClub is starting to become the best launch title for PS4

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166787

DD_Bwest said:
nnodley said:

Umm, I may not remember correctly since it's been a couple years since I played the second one.  I am replaying it now, but not at the point where we have two different powers.  I do know that powers will combine in the second one if one person does something then you can trigger a reaction with a bolt.  Like one character shoots like a freezing power and you shoot a bolt at it, it will freeze enemies.  I honestly don't think you can combine them yourself after you have the 2 powers though for a reaction. I might be wrong.

i remember in the second one if you go evil, one of the other charecters has oil/tar powers and you can set her stuff on fire for a combo

Yeah with Kuo and Nix you you can combine powers, but what about when Cole gets either the Ice or Fire powers?  I don't remember if you can combine your own powers once you get them for a combo.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
#DriveClub is starting to become the best launch title for PS4

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166787

Yep it is starting to look amazing.  Lot's of crow will be dished out on the graphics department.

nnodley said:

Yep it is starting to look amazing.  Lot's of crow will be dished out on the graphics department.

You described GAF right now pretty well

The environment and lighting looks better any other racing game I ever see (even PC)... and the Facebook quality is crap.

Future PS3 & PS Vita PlayStation Plus EU Free Games Discussed, DriveClub PS+ Edition Staying Free at Least Until March

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/08/22/future-ps3-ps-vita-playstation-plus-eu-free-games-discussed-driveclub-ps-edition-staying-free-at-least-until-march/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

ethomaz said:

nnodley said:

You described GAF right now pretty well

The environment and lighting looks better any other racing game I ever see (even PC)... and the Facebook quality is crap.

LOL!! I just read through that thread just now. 

It's a tough one between Rime and Shadow of the Beast, but I went with Shadow of the Beast.