How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Good news for us guys... I was reading a lot of impressions about both controllers in GAF and most users (even these that used only the Xbox 360 controller before) are sharing that the Dual Shock 4 plays better than the Xbone controller.

Some guys even said MS make the same mistake with the triggers that Sony did with DualShock 3.

Definitive conctroller coming.

Around the Network

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is now PS4 exclusive too... no more PC version.

ethomaz said:

PS4 starting to show true power... Killzone and #DriveClub are targeting 60fps.

what does naughty dog have to do with that tweet? 

bananaking21 said:

what does naughty dog have to do with that tweet?

NaughtyGods is the Janice nickname... he asked if the 60fps is true.

He have no relation with Naughty Dods... he is only a user like you and me

I must say, Im surprised that games being at 60FPS is an achievement. I always felt games, particularly shooters, should be 60FPS anyway, and with the power leap, it really should be a given. I mean, if Mario Kart 8 can do 60FPS, then games like Killzone should do it easily.

Ah well, they look good anyway. Particularly Knack, which Im warming to now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
SnakeDrake said:
DD_Bwest said:

okay before i head off to sleep, heres a little game.  Can you count the glitches?

I see 2 teleporting enemies

I got one better...

You missed this one, guys:

SnakeDrake said:

I see 2 teleporting enemies

Not only that, but one of them in the back, a large red blob gets added to the end of his sword

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

KILLZONE SHADOW FALL MP targeting 60 FPS? HOLY SHIT XD Like someone said at GAF =>

"30 FPS with eye candy in single player - 60 FPS for MP." <33

Sony announces official accessories for PS4, Prices Revealed

Sony has announced two new accessories for the PS4 which is the DualShock 4 charger and the PS4 vertical stand. This is for Europe only currently and they will be priced at 29 Euros and 19 Euros respectively. No details for North America have been released so far.

Dualshock 4 charger:

By utilizing the charging station, users will be able to charge up to two DualShock 4 Wireless Controllers at once without having to connect them to the PS4 system.  Users can charge DualShock4 by simply inserting the controller to the charging connector on the charging station and by plugging it into a household electrical outlet.

PS4 vertical stand:

The Vertical Stand will allow users to set PS4 in a vertical position, making it easier to place the system anywhere they wish.  The Vertical Stand comes in black with a glossy finish that matches perfectly with the PS4 system.  Users are able to attach the Vertical Stand to PS4 without using any additional tools; they simply have to adjust the stand to the PS4 system and screw the pinch by hand to lock.

http://www.gamechup.com/sony-announces-official-accessories-for-ps4-prices-revealed/

IGN reaction to Infamous: Second Son.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/08/22/infamous-second-son-reactions-conversation-gamescom-2013

Colin Moriarty confirms the power is neon, not electricity. And he also says that sucker punch told him that delsin won't use these different powers the same way other conduits would. He couldn't can't an elaboration on that, but it sounds like it's more of he will find different ways to use the powers that some people couldn't