How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Infamous: Second Son dev diary Taking Control gifs:  Some of them are the same from BloodyRains post.

Probably won't do anymore till tomorrow. 

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Ethomaz will the Seattle circuit return?!

There is one new track to be reveled yet...

*Andalucia, Spain - Track Editor only
*Apricot Hill
*Brands Hatch Circuit
*Goodwood Hill Climb
*Matterhorn
*Silverstone
*Willow Springs Raceway - Big Willow

YES! YES! YES!

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
Updaed ... almost finished with downloading. Can't wait!

Anybody here considering that new Xcom game? It looks like part Mass Effect, part Resistance with more strategy elements. It seems to have fallen short in some areas, but solid overall. I'll give it a try when it is cheaper.

I thought about getting The Bureau, but I decided against it since I now have just enough to cover everything I have preordered so I can't buy anything yet till I get a job.

Yea, same for me. I'm going to get it later when it's dirt cheap lol After I get KZ:M and Rayman for Vita I don't intend to get much else in the event I decide to get PS4 this year. Pupeeteer and GTAV are 2 PS3 games I want next month as well. I might bite for Baman on Vita and PS3. And then there's Beyond. These are my 'core', so I don't intend to deviate from them. If the Vita version of FFX has both games in one I'll bite. Prefer it there. *sigh* I need a job pronto! Being out of school sux since my 'allowance' has been seriously mitigated :/

Yeah it would be so much easier to afford this hobby(and profession) if I had a job.  Good thing I still have Graduation money left over.

Weedlab said:
Whoa ... Gooch is sexy again.

Well, look at you. DAYUM!

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Yea, same for me. I'm going to get it later when it's dirt cheap lol After I get KZ:M and Rayman for Vita I don't intend to get much else in the event I decide to get PS4 this year. Pupeeteer and GTAV are 2 PS3 games I want next month as well. I might bite for Baman on Vita and PS3. And then there's Beyond. These are my 'core', so I don't intend to deviate from them. If the Vita version of FFX has both games in one I'll bite. Prefer it there. *sigh* I need a job pronto! Being out of school sux since my 'allowance' has been seriously mitigated :/

Yeah it would be so much easier to afford this hobby(and profession) if I had a job.  Good thing I still have Graduation money left over.

Yea my rents gave me a nice chunk of change for graduation next month, so with that I'm buying food and one or two games now and again. No movies, no chicks, no restaurants or anything that would get me to spend too much (apart from games, of course) lol I walk to the gym and watch my spending, that way I can spend more on what I need/want. Nothng lavish till the ... *sigh* job. :/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:

We're all sexy ;)

I meant to ask ... why did you change from Lilith? I'm not complaining though ... Love me some Morrigan. xD That child is sexy, as your avy is displaying.

BasilZero said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:

We're all sexy ;)

Yes!

BasilZero said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:

We're all sexy ;)

we sure are!

That Fucken beta ROCKS!!! It feels like a mini KZ2. Too bad about the player count though. But I LOVE the feel.

Weedlab said:
That Fucken beta ROCKS!!! It feels like a mini KZ2. Too bad about the player count though. But I LOVE the feel.

It is pretty awesome.  Only played one match for now. But I'm amazed at how amazing it looks.