Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I need more Gifs NNodley!!

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

I'm just about to upload 9 Rime gifs to flickr.  Then doing the new infamous dev diary and some project spark for wright.

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I'm just about to upload 9 Rime gifs to flickr.  Then doing the new infamous dev diary and some project spark for wright.

Dammit, someone needs to get there priorities straight. You work for the nation buddy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeSdSrCKp-8

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Dammit, someone needs to get there priorities straight. You work for the nation buddy!

Eh at least it's not just on xbox.  I think someone needs to have some anger management!! :-p

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Eh at least it's not just on xbox.  I think someone needs to have some anger management!! :-p

Anger management that bitch!

ethomaz said:

That looks like they are making little dualshock babys

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

Anger management that bitch!

What's that from?  Is it from Orange is the New Black on netflix?

Thank you, NNodley!