Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

0_0

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

I just bought the God of War saga collection today so I'm waiting to get GoW Ascension, probably when it drops in price either that or rent it.

Beat the trials on hard on my second try. Not hard at all actually. I died the first time because I got caught in Medusa's ray and it turned into a stone statue. Before I could shake it off I got a thunder bold in my arse lol But it was fun! It forces you to think and use Kratos' moves wisely. Most fun I've hard all year! Adam Sessler is a huge punk, especially since he played this game on normal and had to call people for help. I'm so pissed they're patching it. I hope they just put checkpoints between the trials instead of making them easier. :/ But it was truly amazing going from trial to trial with almost no health. You just have to use the strategies you picked up along the way with the different enemy types. Button mashers beware!

pezus said:
I'm proud of you guys . We're number one again

Yes lets keep the posts coming. I'm sure Deyon is here with us in spirit - watching from some far away place. Let's do it in her honor.

Weedlab said:

Oh I forgot ... do you guys know they're patching Ascension's 'tough Trial of Archimedes' ? People have been complaining. What p%$&ies. :/ Back in the day men would sit down and play a game for hours until they beat a boss or trial. Now after a few minutes of failing some people just take to the internet and bitch.

Ya it's kinda bullshit, but Todd Papy said he didn't intend for it to be as hard as it is.  I haven't gotten to it so I don't know how hard it is to me.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:

Beat the trials on hard on my second try. Not hard at all actually. I died the first time because I got caught in Medusa's ray and it turned into a stone statue. Before I could shake it off I got a thunder bold in my arse lol But it was fun! It forces you to think and use Kratos' moves wisely. Most fun I've hard all year! Adam Sessler is a huge punk, especially since he played this game on normal and had to call people for help. I'm so pissed they're patching it. I hope they just put checkpoints between the trials instead of making them easier. :/ But it was truly amazing going from trial to trial with almost no health. You just have to use the strategies you picked up along the way with the different enemy types. Button mashers beware!

Your the second person on VGChartz to say it wasn't hard at all.  I'm getting the feeling that reviewers are just noobs and just mash one button the whole time.

Ubisoft has confirmed that the original Assassin's Creed creator Patrice Desilets is back at Ubisoft following the THQ collapse.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-9350-Assassin-s-Creed-Creator-Returns-to-Ubisoft--Publisher-Confirms.html

I wonder if the people who find the trials hard did use the items or not.

The L2+Triangle clone is amazing and should be used in every combat section, especially the trials.
The L2+Square slow-down amulet is great for building up your rage meter, especially during the trials.

They really provide you with tools that make the section easy, you just have to use them and not rely JUST on your blades.

Aldro said:
I wonder if the people who find the trials hard did use the items or not.

The L2+Triangle clone is amazing and should be used in every combat section, especially the trials.
The L2+Square slow-down amulet is great for building up your rage meter, especially during the trials.

They really provide you with tools that make the section easy, you just have to use them and not rely JUST on your blades.

The trials are harder than the first GoW??? The trials in GoWIII are easy.

Don't forget to support ethomaz http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=157080&page=1