How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

So everythings all set for the ps4 now. We have price, date, and games. Next gen shall arrive in about 3 months!

Around the Network
nnodley said:
WebMasterFlex said:
nnodley said:
Raven722 said:
nnodley... I needz KZ gifs! :O

Will be working on them next if I can find a video of the MP from somewhere other than youtube.  

killzone.dl.playstation.net/killzone/kzsf_gamescom/kzsf_tr_2013-08-20_gamescom-multiplayer_hd.zip

Thx to Shin-Ra

Awesome thanks!

Your welcome...

anyone know any new info on Shadow of the Beast? that game looks like its AAA. i just need confirmation that it is now

bananaking21 said:
anyone know any new info on Shadow of the Beast? that game looks like its AAA. i just need confirmation that it is now

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-08-20-shadow-of-the-beast-remake-announced-as-ps4-exclusive

http://gematsu.com/exclusives/ps4

Looks and sounds like it.

A reboot of the 1989 Amiga side-scroller Shadow of the Beast is heading exclusively to PS4, Sony has announced.

The original game was developed by Reflections Interactive and later ported to the SNES and Sega Master Drive. It followed a monstrous warrior named Aarbron as he sought revenge against the beast lord that transformed him from a human. Now, Heavy Spectrum Games - a new studio comprised of devs who've worked on Need For Speed, Star Fox, Battlefield, and the Sims - is re-imagining Shadow of the Beast as a hyper violent next-gen adventure.

"Playing it [Shadow of the Beast] conjured a world of mysteries, something that went beyond what was shown on the screen, a world where my imagination had cause to soar," said Heavy Spectrum CEO and founder Matt Birch on the EU PlayStation Blog. "Even when not playing, I couldn't help but wonder about the strange creatures and places I had seen, and ponder what further details would reveal themselves the next time I would play."

"We want to create a magical combination of unique combat and gameplay to enthrall you as a player, with a mystical world that can engage you as a person," he added. "Our vision of Karamoon is filled with beauty, brutality and mystery, whilst allowing you as the player an opportunity to try and piece together what happened to make it and its denizens the way they are."

Based on the pre-rendered teaser trailer below, this Shadow of the Beast reboot hosts a similar art style as the original dark fantasy, only much, much bloodier. For comparison's sake, I've included a playthrough of the original game below.

Geez what happened to this place! The thread seems so on topic. It's scary!

Around the Network

Ps4 is not releasing on my birthday, what a relief.

Zero999 said:

Ps4 is not releasing on my birthday, what a relief.

yeah..... nobody really gives a fuck

BloodyRain said:

Boobs

Raven722 said:
BloodyRain said:

Boobs

where?

bananaking21 said:
Raven722 said:
BloodyRain said:

Boobs

where?