Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
riderz13371 said:
nnodley said:
Raven722 said:
nnodley... I needz KZ gifs! :O

Will be working on them next if I can find a video of the MP from somewhere other than youtube.  

Why don't you just use youtube? You download the videos right? Use something called "Video Ripper Me". Downloda the Video at 1080P quality (If it has that option on the video itself). Video Ripper Me is free you don't even have to download the program. Just need Java.

I usually use the website clipconverter and I download them in 1080p, but if I have to I will.  I like getting them off of gamersype or gamepot because they don't have the compression like youtube does.

Around the Network

I need RIME gifs!

Wow dragon age looks great. As long as the combat isn't like dao, I'm in.

gooch_destroyer said:
I need RIME gifs!

They'll be coming, but probably not till tomorrow.  I'm gonna try and do killzone MP right now then do more tomorrow.

nnodley said:
Raven722 said:

Will be working on them next if I can find a video of the MP from somewhere other than youtube.  

killzone.dl.playstation.net/killzone/kzsf_gamescom/kzsf_tr_2013-08-20_gamescom-multiplayer_hd.zip

Thx to Shin-Ra

Around the Network

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
I need RIME gifs!

They'll be coming, but probably not till tomorrow.  I'm gonna try and do killzone MP right now then do more tomorrow.

I love you. Not in a guy-on-guy way. More like a 'I'd wingman an ugly chick for you' kinda way.

Battlefield 4 looks amazing!

Raven722 said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
I need RIME gifs!

I love you. Not in a guy-on-guy way. More like a 'I'd wingman an ugly chick for you' kinda way.

Anything for my wingman! lol

WebMasterFlex said:
nnodley said:
Raven722 said:

killzone.dl.playstation.net/killzone/kzsf_gamescom/kzsf_tr_2013-08-20_gamescom-multiplayer_hd.zip

Thx to Shin-Ra

Awesome thanks!