BasilZero said:
gooch_destroyer said:
When's Square Enix presser?

There is one O.O?

Not sure.

BasilZero said:
Figgycal said:

Twitter Kaz is best Kaz

Your post is broken until I quote it wtf!?

Edit: its ok now, odd.

I still don't get how embedding works.

I wonder what that purple ability is. Maybe light manipulation or neon?

BloodyRain said:

I think it will be a light power like you said.  Should be interesting to see more. 

Around the Network
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:

I think it will be a light power like you said.  Should be interesting to see more. 

Well one thing is for sure though. This is my most hyped ps4 title!

Gematsu is listing Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Rime, and Shadow of the Beast as retail exclusives for the PS4.

http://gematsu.com/exclusives/ps4

Raven722 said:

Gematsu is listing Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Rime, and Shadow of the Beast as retail exclusives for the PS4.

I really think these games got complelely overlooked..  everyone wanted to see MM, ND and GG, and were a bit bored from all the talking.  If you look back at all the announcements, they are pretty good. and these 3 greats look fantastic.  Although its hard to tell much from raptures teaser

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

BloodyRain said:

Probably absorbing light and then being able to shoot it out. You can see he kind of shoots the light he got from that sign at the end of the gif. I would imagine it will be a useful power during the night time.

DD_Bwest said:
Raven722 said:

I really think these games got complelely overlooked..  everyone wanted to see MM, ND and GG, and were a bit bored from all the talking.  If you look back at all the announcements, they are pretty good. and these 3 greats look fantastic.  Although its hard to tell much from raptures teaser

Yeah they definitley got overlooked.  People keep focusing on PS4's launch games and think that's it for Sony.  They just want to act like PS4 won't have anymore games.  This gamescom was packed with a bunch of announcements for ps3, vita, ps4.  Sony is doing well juggling all three I think.  Vita could use a bit more love, but they are doing their best with 3 consoles.  It's easy for MS to focus solely on X1 because it looks like the only console they are gonna really support from now on.