How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Guys dunno if you already discussed this but Twitch is officially on PS4 at a system level :) I know LOTS of people speculated that MS and Twitch having a exclusive agreement but doesn't look to be true

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

DA GAEMZ!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Guys dunno if you already discussed this but Twitch is officially on PS4 at a system level :) I know LOTS of people speculated that MS and Twitch having a exclusive agreement but doesn't look to be true

Yeah there was pop up ads on Twitch advertising this =)

Weedlab said:

Can any of you produce any evidence that TitanFall might come over to PS? Such as an interview maybe? I'm in the process of turning some XBO buyers (my friends) to PS4 instead. Tuns out they're Bungie fans and not necessarily Halo fans, and Destiny is multiplat so that's not an issue. Only TitanFall is interesting them. That's the only thing that's in the way now. Even if it is anecdotal evidence that's fine. Just to show it is a timed exclusive. Thanks!

I'm feeling lazy but both Respawn and EA have acted evasive when questioned about a PS4 version. Respawn has been quoted as saying that it's not out of the question and neither they nor EA has said no. The game is not being published by Microsoft and any time the question is popped it's almost like they have to wait for a PR person to tell them what to say. There has been hesitation to answer. Some insiders on GAF have also said that it is a timed exclusive for no more than a year.

Raven722 said:
Weedlab said:

Can any of you produce any evidence that TitanFall might come over to PS? Such as an interview maybe? I'm in the process of turning some XBO buyers (my friends) to PS4 instead. Tuns out they're Bungie fans and not necessarily Halo fans, and Destiny is multiplat so that's not an issue. Only TitanFall is interesting them. That's the only thing that's in the way now. Even if it is anecdotal evidence that's fine. Just to show it is a timed exclusive. Thanks!

I'm feeling lazy but both Respawn and EA have acted evasive when questioned about a PS4 version. Respawn has been quoted as saying that it's not out of the question and neither they nor EA has said no. The game is not being published by Microsoft and any time the question is popped it's almost like they have to wait for a PR person to tell them what to say. There has been hesitation to answer. Some insiders on GAF have also said that it is a timed exclusive for no more than a year.

Thanks! That's what I've been telling them, and as Snake said above ... it's EA after all. They don't do true exclusives. Well ... they're convinced it is timed now, so ... PS4 for the win.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

But they didn´t say if you can stream your gameplay via Twitch, just that it is there. Maybe you will be only able to use it to watch streams but not stream yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6a2sOmiz1g

WWE 2K14

gooch_destroyer said:

WWE 2K14

Yuke´s really should stop making these games -.-

AndrewWK said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

But they didn´t say if you can stream your gameplay via Twitch, just that it is there. Maybe you will be only able to use it to watch streams but not stream yourself

Pretty sure you can. There was a thread on it on gaf before it went down (again lol)..and someone from Twitch was saying how he/she was trying to hint at the PS4 integration at E3 but people ran with the MS rumor etc.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

AndrewWK said:
gooch_destroyer said:

WWE 2K14

Yuke´s really should stop making these games -.-

Agreed! lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS