Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Will anyone be willing to chat with me on PS Vita during Gamescom?

I can

For Realz?!?!

I can't during gamescom, but I'll need to chat with someone that night so I can talk about all the news.  Hopefully weedlab can join then too.

Around the Network

Don't know if you guys know this but recently Sony registered the "Helldivers" domain - http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/08/15/sony-register-helldivers-domain/

Well I did a bit of research and googled different things and I ended up finding some possible concept art for the game. They are by a guy called theo stylianides. If you look at his DevianART profile he has multiple photos of some mech looking type dudes and he has named them "Helldiver *Instert name here*". For Example...HellDiver Ajax (http://sttheo.deviantart.com/art/Helldiver-Ajax-170504680)

Now if you look at his profile theres a section where he says "I am currently a senior concept artist and have worked for many studios like EA, EA visceral, Crytek, Sony, Square enix, Bioware, Guerilla, Dena, Klabs, Kababm, Irrational Games, Sumo digital, City Interactive, Allods to name a few on games like Army of two devils cartel, Dead Space 3, Ryse, sims city, Command and Conquer Generals 2 etc etc and lots of unannounced projects.

Look at the Bolded words. Sony, Guerilla and unannounced projects. Could this be the new IP Guerilla Games has been working on? The art dates back all the way to the year 2010. The new IP was also rumoured to be a FPS and in some of the photos you can see the guys have guns and you can also see ammunition somewhere around their armor.. Here are some more concept art photos...They look incredible in my opinion.

DD_Bwest said:

yum soudns good, so hungry right now..   Well atleast its cheap and easy to get.   hotel resort on the beach, so im assuming itll be hard anywhere on its premises lol  

worst case scenario i detox for a week,  havent done that in 8+ years lol

Well that's perfect lol You can find a good spot to blaze on the beach I'm sure. If you're an early bird even better. I don't like to employ stereotypes, but if you see a Rastaman on the beach or some shady area with bags, chances are he's either selling food or mary jane, so that's an easy source.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I can

For Realz?!?!

yep :)

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I can

For Realz?!?!

I can't during gamescom, but I'll need to chat with someone that night so I can talk about all the news.  Hopefully weedlab can join then too.

Like last time!

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I can

For Realz?!?!

yep :)

Nice.

WB riderz =) it would be unfair to be forced away during gamescom crazenness

riderz13371 said:

Don't know if you guys know this but recently Sony registered the "Helldivers" domain - http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/08/15/sony-register-helldivers-domain/

Well I did a bit of research and googled different things and I ended up finding some possible concept art for the game. They are by a guy called theo stylianides. If you look at his DevianART profile he has multiple photos of some mech looking type dudes and he has named them "Helldiver *Instert name here*". For Example...HellDiver Ajax (http://sttheo.deviantart.com/art/Helldiver-Ajax-170504680)

Now if you look at his profile theres a section where he says "I am currently a senior concept artist and have worked for many studios like EA, EA visceral, Crytek, Sony, Square enix, Bioware, Guerilla, Dena, Klabs, Kababm, Irrational Games, Sumo digital, City Interactive, Allods to name a few on games like Army of two devils cartel, Dead Space 3, Ryse, sims city, Command and Conquer Generals 2 etc etc and lots of unannounced projects.

Look at the Bolded words. Sony, Guerilla and unannounced projects. Could this be the new IP Guerilla Games has been working on? The art dates back all the way to the year 2010. The new IP was also rumoured to be a FPS and in some of the photos you can see the guys have guns and you can also see ammunition somewhere around their armor.. Here are some more concept art photos...They look incredible in my opinion.

That concept are it fucking sick.  

gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I can

For Realz?!?!

Like last time!

Yep, lol

Weedlab said:
DD_Bwest said:

yum soudns good, so hungry right now..   Well atleast its cheap and easy to get.   hotel resort on the beach, so im assuming itll be hard anywhere on its premises lol  

worst case scenario i detox for a week,  havent done that in 8+ years lol

Well that's perfect lol You can find a good spot to blaze on the beach I'm sure. If you're an early bird even better. I don't like to employ stereotypes, but if you see a Rastaman on the beach or some shady area with bags, chances are he's either selling food or mary jane, so that's an easy source.

haha ill keep that in mind. Im pretty good at following my nose as well.   I havent had to buy weed from a dealer in years though, itll be an experience.  im so stoked to see what its like down there.   and swim in the ocean where its not freezing cold haha

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz