Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
gooch_destroyer said:
Will anyone be willing to chat with me on PS Vita during Gamescom?

I can

Around the Network

I'm back and just in time for Sony's Gamescom!!

BasilZero said:
nnodley said:

Yeah I was just checking it out.  Didn't know that would happen.  Can't chat now though.  I'll log back in real quick.

You seem to be chatting a lot now :P!

Yeah I was gonna do some of my online english class, but I decided to chat for a bit. lol

Weedlab said:
Okay seems like I'll have some time. At midnight I'll download the Axon and chat. Is it voice enabled?

Yes sir.

DD_Bwest said:
Weedlab said:
DD_Bwest said:

Its this coming october, but i will be in bridgetown at one point.  and flying fish eh?  ill see if i can find some to try while im down there.  I get back on the 19th, just intime for launch :D

Whoops my bad!  Well ... when you get there ask for Chefette and Cave Shepard. they're in the heart of Bridgeown. Not bad places to eat. Flying fish is one of the main elements of the national dish, so a least give it a try. If you're lucky ask for the Oil Down too haha VERY GOOD dish (though it's not Barbadian).

awesome ill make notes of that.  How easy/strict is the weed situation down there

How should I know?? Well ... it's strict, but easy to get, and dirt cheap. About 3 or 4 US dollars can get you a joint (sometimes less). An ounce shouldn't cost you more than 40 USD. The police are brutal with respect to that, but if you can source it (which is easy) and find a nice place on the beach or something you should be fine. It depends on where you live too. By a friend? Guest house? Hotel?

Oh and one more thing to note ... if you've never had a Caribbean roti before ask for one. Curried chicken or beef wrapped in dough. It can be very good from the right people.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

WTF.  How'd you get unpermabanned?

riderz13371 said:

Holy Fuck!!!1

Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Will anyone be willing to chat with me on PS Vita during Gamescom?

I can

For Realz?!?!

riderz13371 said:

Good too ... we are in need of a good propoganda PR guy. You were dearly missed.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
DD_Bwest said:
Weedlab said:
DD_Bwest said:

Its this coming october, but i will be in bridgetown at one point.  and flying fish eh?  ill see if i can find some to try while im down there.  I get back on the 19th, just intime for launch :D

Whoops my bad!  Well ... when you get there ask for Chefette and Cave Shepard. they're in the heart of Bridgeown. Not bad places to eat. Flying fish is one of the main elements of the national dish, so a least give it a try. If you're lucky ask for the Oil Down too haha VERY GOOD dish (though it's not Barbadian).

awesome ill make notes of that.  How easy/strict is the weed situation down there

How should I know?? Well ... it's strict, but easy to get, and dirt cheap. About 3 or 4 US dollars can get you a joint (sometimes less). An ounce shouldn't cost you more than 40 USD. The police are brutal with respect to that, but if you can source it (which is easy) and find a nice place on the beach or something you should be fine. It depends on where you live too. By a friend? Guest house? Hotel?

Oh and one more thing to note ... if you've never had a Caribbean roti before ask for one. Curried chicken and beef wrapped in dough. It can be very good from the right people.

yum soudns good, so hungry right now..   Well atleast its cheap and easy to get.   hotel resort on the beach, so im assuming itll be hard anywhere on its premises lol  

worst case scenario i detox for a week,  havent done that in 8+ years lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz