Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Raven722 said:
nnodley said:
I can't wait for some new infamous footage tomorrow!!! Gonna make some gifs and choose an awesome one for my new sig!!

Omg me too! I'm about to go fire up the first Infamous! By the way, are you on Axon yet?

I just started the second one yesterday!  And I have it downloaded, but I haven't been on since.   Username is nnodley

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Raven722 said:
nnodley said:
I can't wait for some new infamous footage tomorrow!!! Gonna make some gifs and choose an awesome one for my new sig!!

Omg me too! I'm about to go fire up the first Infamous! By the way, are you on Axon yet?

I just started the second one yesterday!  And I have it downloaded, but I haven't been on since.   Username is nnodley

You have been invited by Basil. Sadly, pezus just left to go touch himse.... I mean go watch a TV show

BasilZero said:
nnodley said:
Raven722 said:
nnodley said:

Hey sorry! Saw you wanting to talk to me on Axon - you logged off before I can add you to our chat XD

Yeah I was just checking it out.  Didn't know that would happen.  Can't chat now though.  I'll log back in real quick.

DD_Bwest said:
nope never been to iceland, although i would love to. I just happened to have seen it on the food network at somepoint and remembered it haha

first time out of north america is in october, a week in barbados :D

Interesting ... were you in Bridgetown? And did you try the flying fish?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Okay seems like I'll have some time. At midnight I'll download the Axon and chat. Is it voice enabled?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Thoughtyou guys would find this ad interesting!

Wonderful.

Weedlab said:
DD_Bwest said:
nope never been to iceland, although i would love to. I just happened to have seen it on the food network at somepoint and remembered it haha

Its this coming october, but i will be in bridgetown at one point.  and flying fish eh?  ill see if i can find some to try while im down there.  I get back on the 19th, just intime for launch :D

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
Weedlab said:
DD_Bwest said:

Its this coming october, but i will be in bridgetown at one point.  and flying fish eh?  ill see if i can find some to try while im down there.  I get back on the 19th, just intime for launch :D

Whoops my bad!  Well ... when you get there ask for Chefette and Cave Shepard. they're in the heart of Bridgeown. Not bad places to eat. Flying fish is one of the main elements of the national dish, so a least give it a try. If you're lucky ask for the Oil Down too haha VERY GOOD dish (though it's not Barbadian).

Weedlab said:
DD_Bwest said:

Whoops my bad!  Well ... when you get there ask for Chefette and Cave Shepard. they're in the heart of Bridgeown. Not bad places to eat. Flying fish is one of the main elements of the national dish, so a least give it a try. If you're lucky ask for the Oil Down too haha VERY GOOD dish (though it's not Barbadian).

awesome ill make notes of that.  How easy/strict is the weed situation down there

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Will anyone be willing to chat with me on PS Vita during Gamescom?