Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

Have you seen titanfall!!

Yes my God! Look at those damn mechs and jetpacks! it's like COD on RoidS!  Fuck yeah!!!!

I know right!!  

I really don't see the appeal for the game honestly.  It looks meh to me right now.  Maybe I will see something awesome at gamescom that will make me get it on PC.

Around the Network

On a side note, I got the last 3 editions of The Last of Us American Dreams comic today in the mail. Freaking lovely and can't wait to finish them.

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

Have you seen titanfall!!

Yes my God! Look at those damn mechs and jetpacks! it's like COD on RoidS!  Fuck yeah!!!!

I know right!!  

I really don't see the appeal for the game honestly.  It looks meh to me right now.  Maybe I will see something awesome at gamescom that will make me get it on PC.

I like how they bragg about it being ane exclusive. lol

^^ titan fall looks awesome if you ask me. but how it will actually be is something yet to be seen. though it doesnt feel "next genish" if you ask me

gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

I know right!!  

I know.  It may be console exclusive, for now, but it still is on a platform other than the X1.  I'm not gonna go around spouting BS and saying Planetside 2 and some other free to play games are exclusives and act like no one else will be able to play them on anything other than PS4.  That's a big pet peeve of mine on game forums.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
^^ titan fall looks awesome if you ask me. but how it will actually be is something yet to be seen. though it doesnt feel "next genish" if you ask me

Thing with me is it just looks too much like COD with mechs and I fucking hate COD.  Sure it might be fun to play and I will reserve full judgement till I can either play it or see plenty of other gameplay footage. 

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

I know right!!  

I know.  It may be console exclusive, for now, but it still is on a platform other than the X1.  I'm not gonna go around spouting BS and saying Planetside 2 and some other free to play games are exclusives and act like no one else will be able to play them on anything other than PS4.  That's a big pet peeve of mine on game forums.

That is funny...Also so is this

New York City GTA 5 Ad forgets about the xbox 360

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/16570/article/new-nyc-gta-5-ad-forgets-about-the-xbox-360-version/

gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

I know right!!  

That is funny...Also so is this

HAHAHAHA!!!  LMFAO!  That's good.

nnodley said:

New York City GTA 5 Ad forgets about the xbox 360

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/16570/article/new-nyc-gta-5-ad-forgets-about-the-xbox-360-version/

RockStar <3 Sony