Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:

Didn't dispute that. I'd have to create one. Outside of FB, Google and Whatsapp on my phone I don't use other communication platforms. Plus .. Skype is owned by my great enemy. (joke)

I hate Skype too. It erased Messenger, and I was one of those who still thinks that messenger is way better than Skype.

Around the Network
Wright said:
SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:

By the way, people. I'll be joining temporarily you people since I'm doing the cultural exchange tomorrow ^^. So this is the list of games I'll be getting:

· Metal Gear Solid 4
· heavenly sword
· god of war 3 (But I haven't played the first two )
· castlevania: lords of shadows
· overlord
· red dead redemption
· bioshock 2
· uncharteds (three, since I've beaten the first and the second one).
· rayman
· demon souls
· The last of us
· vanquish

I accept recommendations (since I can go and rent a game, but mind you, from where I live only the most mainstreams games make it), and if anyone is up to some online play, I glady accept it. I'll own the console throughout August and the first two weeks of September!

Get valkyria chronicles its a gem of the generation but if you decide to to rent it. I would personally came over to your house and smack you in the head you fool. 

What part of "most mainstreams games" didn't you get? xD I had Valkyria Chronicles in mind, but it is nowhere to be seen in stores from where I live.

In the words of Tywin Lannister "try harder' 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Wright said:
Weedlab said:

Didn't dispute that. I'd have to create one. Outside of FB, Google and Whatsapp on my phone I don't use other communication platforms. Plus .. Skype is owned by my great enemy. (joke)

I hate Skype too. It erased Messenger, and I was one of those who still thinks that messenger is way better than Skype.

Messenger was cool. That was my main way to communicate back in the day, and then it started getting neglected by a certain company, and spam and viruses became too prevalent. I dropped it, regretably.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:

What part of "most mainstreams games" didn't you get? xD I had Valkyria Chronicles in mind, but it is nowhere to be seen in stores from where I live.

Any other suggestion? Ni No Kuni is available to rent.

Weedlab said:
Wright said:
Weedlab said:

Messenger was cool. That was my main way to communicate back in the day, and then it started getting neglected by a certain company, and spam and viruses became too prevalent. I dropped it, regretably.

I kept using it too. Then they just...dropped it. Turned Hotmail into Outlook, and put msn as a part of Skype.

Around the Network
Wright said:
SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:

Any other suggestion? Ni No Kuni is available to rent.

Well Tales of Xilla just got release also you should be able to find tales of grace f for cheap. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

what's the Gold for?

No trophy for me? 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-ps-vita-video-output-mod-review

Just got Dragons crown.