Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
ethomaz said:

Wright said:

Then it's obvious why ¬¬

The Vita Skype have some kind of limitation?

no text.

Around the Network

^^ What he said.

That's not good but I never used the text in Skype lol... just video and calls.

Wright said:

^^ What he said.

it's like 12:00 am in Spain, right?

gooch_destroyer said:
Wright said:

^^ What he said.

it's like 12:00 am in Spain, right?

It's almost 1:00 am in Spain, but it's 12:00 am where I live!

Around the Network
Wright said:

If you have Skype, we can chat/talk using it while playing. That's what I always do xD

That's a lot just to communicate in a game lol Do you do that with teams over 4 too?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Wright said:

By the way, people. I'll be joining temporarily you people since I'm doing the cultural exchange tomorrow ^^. So this is the list of games I'll be getting:

· Metal Gear Solid 4
· heavenly sword
· god of war 3 (But I haven't played the first two )
· castlevania: lords of shadows
· overlord
· red dead redemption
· bioshock 2
· uncharteds (three, since I've beaten the first and the second one).
· rayman
· demon souls
· The last of us
· vanquish

I accept recommendations (since I can go and rent a game, but mind you, from where I live only the most mainstreams games make it), and if anyone is up to some online play, I glady accept it. I'll own the console throughout August and the first two weeks of September!

Get valkyria chronicles its a gem of the generation but if you decide to to rent it. I would personally came over to your house and smack you in the head you fool. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:

By the way, people. I'll be joining temporarily you people since I'm doing the cultural exchange tomorrow ^^. So this is the list of games I'll be getting:

· Metal Gear Solid 4
· heavenly sword
· god of war 3 (But I haven't played the first two )
· castlevania: lords of shadows
· overlord
· red dead redemption
· bioshock 2
· uncharteds (three, since I've beaten the first and the second one).
· rayman
· demon souls
· The last of us
· vanquish

I accept recommendations (since I can go and rent a game, but mind you, from where I live only the most mainstreams games make it), and if anyone is up to some online play, I glady accept it. I'll own the console throughout August and the first two weeks of September!

Get valkyria chronicles its a gem of the generation but if you decide to to rent it. I would personally came over to your house and smack you in the head you fool. 

What part of "most mainstreams games" didn't you get? xD I had Valkyria Chronicles in mind, but it is nowhere to be seen in stores from where I live.

Weedlab said:
Wright said:

If you have Skype, we can chat/talk using it while playing. That's what I always do xD

That's a lot just to communicate in a game lol Do you do that with teams over 4 too?

What's the matter? It works perfectly o.O

Wright said:
Weedlab said:
Wright said:

What's the matter? It works perfectly o.O

Didn't dispute that. I'd have to create one. Outside of FB, Google and Whatsapp on my phone I don't use other communication platforms. Plus .. Skype is owned by my great enemy. (joke)

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS