gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Nnodley is from the west coast, right?

Nope I'm in the midwest in Indiana.

Aw I'm from the East coast, North Carolina. It sucks ass

It can't be worse than Indiana.  At least you are close to the ocean.  I just have corn fields around me, that sucks.  

I do plan on moving to California though sometime in the next 4 years.  Going to school for 3D modeling and have an opportunity to get an internship at Blizzard and my biggest dream is to get hired at Naughty Dog. 

I wanted to do that too but things didn't workout for me. I wanted to start my own gaming studio, aww well.

I wanted to be a Pro Wrestler too. lmao

gooch destroyer sounds like a perfect wrestling finisher 

or

I'd go with the second one if i where you cause it looks more athlectically impressive and seems harder to pull-off.

Anyways who's your fav in the ring.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
gooch_destroyer said:

or

First one looks like a painful version of a shooting star press

Second one looks like a reverse punch to the neck o.O (dont know what it is called).

Neither ;(

I would say get it as a variation of a DDT.

SnakeDrake said:
gooch_destroyer said:
SnakeDrake said:

or

I'd go with the second one if i where you cause it looks more athlectically impressive and seems harder to pull-off.

Daniel Bryan!

gooch_destroyer said:
SnakeDrake said:
gooch_destroyer said:
SnakeDrake said:

or

Daniel Bryan!

YES

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Daniel Bryan!

YES

YES YES YES

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

How come it didn't work out? If you don't mind me asking? 

I've been thinking about trying to create my own studio someday. Been thinking if I got the internship at Blizzard and I got hired there after I'm done with school, I could work there for a 3 or so years and get experience then try and move to Naughty Dog.  Work at ND for a long while and either try and move up in the company or see what it would take to create my own company. 

Not many schools in my area offered such programs and I don't have money to pay for them.

Well that's a shame.  There were only a few schools around me that had a good program for it.  I though about going to the Art Insitute in Indianapolis, but I decided to go with IUPUI in Indianapolis.  Wasn't as expensive and they have a pretty good program.  I know of one person who went to IUPUI and ended up getting a job at Pixar creating trees.  He did a lot of the background trees for Disney's Brave.  Some of the work some people can do after they graduate is pretty phenomenal.  

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

How come it didn't work out? If you don't mind me asking? 

I've been thinking about trying to create my own studio someday. Been thinking if I got the internship at Blizzard and I got hired there after I'm done with school, I could work there for a 3 or so years and get experience then try and move to Naughty Dog.  Work at ND for a long while and either try and move up in the company or see what it would take to create my own company. 

Not many schools in my area offered such programs and I don't have money to pay for them.

Well that's a shame.  There were only a few schools around me that had a good program for it.  I though about going to the Art Insitute in Indianapolis, but I decided to go with IUPUI in Indianapolis.  Wasn't as expensive and they have a pretty good program.  I know of one person who went to IUPUI and ended up getting a job at Pixar creating trees.  He did a lot of the background trees for Disney's Brave.  Some of the work some people can do after they graduate is pretty phenomenal.  

As long as I had a hand in creating something, I'm good.

Weedlab said:
AndrewWK said:

Tekken X Street Fighter still in development

Ohh Boy I hope its not F2P

I'd RAGE if it turned out to be F2P. I love the traditional model. If Tekken R is successful, I won't be surprised if it is F2P though.

I don´t know maybe thats the future for fighting games. I mean Tekken and DoA going free to play plus Killer Instincet releasing with a weird kind of Free to play model. 

I like Tekken Revolution basically because its Tekken, but the model is devious. I personally hope it will have a story mode like Mortal Kombat, or at least with character endings 

Nate on Up at Noon

Microsoft and IGN are doing an AMA in about ten minutes, but not sure if i feel like making a topic or posting it over on their side haha

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz