Aw I'm from the East coast, North Carolina. It sucks ass

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I am from.........Hell valley....er

Texas ;(

I have exes there.

So I just got a call from EB games about my pro-order (i live in western canada, its the only EB games in a small farming suburb off about 20k about an hour outside vancouver)

Said they have a FEW HUNDRED pre-orders, but im half way on the list and im garunteed a console.

BUT advised me that if i want a second controller, or any other accessories, I should come in and preorder them in the next couple weeks because they likely wont have any extra at launch.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Nnodley is from the west coast, right?

Nope I'm in the midwest in Indiana.

It can't be worse than Indiana.  At least you are close to the ocean.  I just have corn fields around me, that sucks.  

I do plan on moving to California though sometime in the next 4 years.  Going to school for 3D modeling and have an opportunity to get an internship at Blizzard and my biggest dream is to get hired at Naughty Dog. 

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:

It can't be worse than Indiana.  At least you are close to the ocean.  I just have corn fields around me, that sucks.  

I do plan on moving to California though sometime in the next 4 years.  Going to school for 3D modeling and have an opportunity to get an internship at Blizzard and my biggest dream is to get hired at Naughty Dog. 

I wanted to do that too but things didn't workout for me. I wanted to start my own gaming studio, aww well.

I wanted to be a Pro Wrestler too. lmao

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

I wanted to do that too but things didn't workout for me. I wanted to start my own gaming studio, aww well.

How come it didn't work out? If you don't mind me asking? 

I've been thinking about trying to create my own studio someday. Been thinking if I got the internship at Blizzard and I got hired there after I'm done with school, I could work there for a 3 or so years and get experience then try and move to Naughty Dog.  Work at ND for a long while and either try and move up in the company or see what it would take to create my own company. 

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

How come it didn't work out? If you don't mind me asking? 

I've been thinking about trying to create my own studio someday. Been thinking if I got the internship at Blizzard and I got hired there after I'm done with school, I could work there for a 3 or so years and get experience then try and move to Naughty Dog.  Work at ND for a long while and either try and move up in the company or see what it would take to create my own company. 

Not many schools in my area offered such programs and I don't have money to pay for them.

BasilZero said:
Criminal Girls Invitation For Vita Will Have New Story Elements And Characters

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5566013

Humm punishment scenes i'll look into this title

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:

gooch destroyer sounds like a perfect wrestling finisher 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:

gooch destroyer sounds like a perfect wrestling finisher 

or