How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

As awesome as Playstation Plus is, I'm also disappointed on a monthly basis. While Japan and Europe rarely get a bad month, every single month in the US feels like Sony's testing our patience on how much bullshit we'll take before we get fed up and don't renew our subscription. This month we have one retail, a PSP launch title that's $10 or less, ported from PSX/arcade games, and three cheap PSN titles while Europe has four retail titles and a $15 PSN title.

I don't want to have to create a Europe account and pay for another thing of Plus just to get some quality content each month. It's like Sony treats their US fanbase like the redheaded stepchild of the bunch.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
AndrewWK said:

Thats not fair, streetfighter 4 was a fighting with fantastic balance. Its was a milestone in this genre and I think Capcom is aware of that and instead of shitting out endless sequels they rather bulit on what they hve already achieved. 

Do not worry womans, I will get the game...just waiting for a moment to buy it without the worry of another version coming out....(especially with Marvel VS Capcom 3 ;x).

I want to get UMvsC3 but.....I'm worried that as soon as I buy it - another version will be announced XD.

Have I said somthing wrong? There is no need for insults right?

Anyway, about UMvC. that game has some serious Balance issues and a terrible netcode unfourtunately I had it but sold it again. If they would rebalance Zero, Morrigan, Vergil/Dante and Wolverine plus fix some bugs, re do the matchmaking and add a few additional modes I would be ready to 60$ for that version. But I doubt this is going to happen

PS4 can prioritise download and installation data based on player behaviour

PlayStation 4 can dynamically alter the order in which game data is downloaded (and how data is installed off a Blu-ray disc) based on the popularity of particular modes or tracks, it's been revealed.

Discussing how the technology could tie in with upcoming racer DriveClub with The Guardian, Evolution Studios' group technical director Scott Kirkland said, "If we recognise that a majority of people take a particular path through the game that we didn't anticipate, we could dynamically modify the default order that the digital version of the game gets pulled down in – and actually, that same technique could apply to how the data is pulled off the Blu-ray as well.

"We can continue to make the experience better for the player."

It was revealed previously that PlayStation 4 players would be able to prioritise specific components of their download via a video explaining the benefits of PS4's new OS. Players will be able to select whether to install Killzone: Shadow Fall's single-player campaign or multiplayer component first, for example.

However, it wasn't clear that developers would also have the ability to dynamically vary the order in which specific data within each title is downloaded.

PlayStation 4's 'micro-patching service' will also let developers release tiny updates more frequently to tweak gameplay and target specific attributes.

"We can even update the handling," DriveClub game director Paul Rustchynsky explains. "If there are any balancing issues – if anyone says 'this car is 0.1 second slower than it should be at 0-60mph' – we can make adjustments like that."

Nnodley is from the west coast, right?

Tekken X Street Fighter still in development

Ohh Boy I hope its not F2P

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:

I'd RAGE if it turned out to be F2P. I love the traditional model. If Tekken R is successful, I won't be surprised if it is F2P though.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

True Fact^

BasilZero said:
Weedlab said:
AndrewWK said:

I'd RAGE if it turned out to be F2P. I love the traditional model. If Tekken R is successful, I won't be surprised if it is F2P though.

Capcom wont allow it lol.

If anything a F2P version will include only Tekken characters D:

lol We'll see. They said they're watching Namco and Tecmo on their F2P models before trying anything. I don't mind what Namco did with Tekken R. A side dish after the main course. If they had an approach to TK X SF I won't mind. Speaking of Capcom, Ono hinting at SFV possibly being F2P didn't sit well with me either.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

gooch_destroyer said:
Nnodley is from the west coast, right?

Nope I'm in the midwest in Indiana.

Battlefield 4's Battlescreen won't hit ps3 and xbox 360

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/05/battlefield-4s-battlescreen-wont-hit-ps3-xbox-360/

Battlescreen won't work on PS3 or Xbox 360 versions of Battlefield 4, Battlelog Assistant Producer Jesper Nielsen tells Engadget. Battlelog for Battlefield 4 includes a Battlescreen feature that populates the player's current, live map on a tablet, smartphone or PC – but only when playing the game on Xbox One, PS4 or PC.

"Battlelog is powered by the web, and that has a lot of implications," Nielsen says. "There are a lot of different things you can do, things you can do faster, rather than building stuff in native code."

Battlelog for Battlefield 4 will feature regional leaderboards, will allow players to build weapons loadouts on a secondary screen before starting the game or during wait time between deaths, and will let players change servers mid-game, alongside the standard stats readings.