How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

One of the best parts of Bioshock Infinite!!  no spoilers, just a song.  People who have played Infinite will know what part I'm referring to.

Around the Network

You guys still play this? I have not touched it in a bit, but if people still play it I'll pick it up. Saw this vid.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
You guys still play this? I have not touched it in a bit, but if people still play it I'll pick it up. Saw this vid.

Well someone's back complaining in my thread.

http://www.examiner.com/article/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-wilderness-gameplay-discussed

Hey, we have exclusive content for this game.

BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:

Me thinks some dudes take you for a woman with all those sexy avatars and sigs. "Complaining" may be a means to get your attention lol

EDIT .. Cobra is a funny dude lol He even inflitrated the nation and responded to me in your thread. haha

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:

Me thinks some dudes take you for a woman with all those sexy avatars and sigs. "Complaining" may be a means to get your attention lol

EDIT .. Cobra is a funny dude lol He even inflitrated the nation and responded to me in your thread. haha

More like an annoyance

BasilZero said:
If Gamescom doesnt announce anything about the Vita...I'm sure TGS will somewhat....

I refuse to buy it when the memory cards are still overpriced n_n.

Memory cards are a pain for that system. I own plenty games, including Soul Sacrifice, AC3 Lib, MGS HD collection, Sound Shapes, Guacamelee, Uncharted GA, Gravity Rush,Oddworld Stranger's Wrath, PSASBR, Sly 4 etc etc ... along with PSP games and all the free stuff from PS+. I can only keep Soul Sacrifice's data and DLC with Oddworld and one or two small games like Guacamelee on my 4gb card. MGS HD alone is close to 3.5 gb. :/ I REFUSE to pay anything over 60 for the 32 gb card.

BasilZero said:
If Gamescom doesnt announce anything about the Vita...I'm sure TGS will somewhat....

Take it from a friend who cares. Just avoid it, don't listen to these six people that keep preaching it. Stick to the 3ds.

BloodyRain said:
BasilZero said:

Take it from a friend who cares. Just avoid it, don't listen to these six people that keep preaching it. Stick to the 3ds.

Why are you even here

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
BloodyRain said:
BasilZero said:

Why are you even here

True, how about ouya then?
In all seriousness though, there might be a price drop on the vita or Black Friday deals later on.