Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
gooch_destroyer said:

haha! I did that a lot when I had X. Good times in the desert.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

I have a prediction, I beat Deyon.

gooch_destroyer said:
The only game I've seen fish tacos play is COD.

Hey it's not my fault all my Real life friends only want to play that. I have been playing everything else, but always jump on when they want to play. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Hey it's not my fault all my Real life friends only want to play that. I have been playing everything else, but always jump on when they want to play. 

Hey you could say no..? You got a backlog too, right? I haven't finish Bioshock, ICO, Okami, Oddworld stranger's warth and beyond good and Evil.

gooch_destroyer said:

Not gonna happen, bitch!

Around the Network

gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Hey you could say no..? You got a backlog too, right? I haven't finish Bioshock, ICO, Okami, Oddworld stranger's warth and beyond good and Evil.

I could but.. They would get their ass kicked without me. Would you do that to your real friends? hmm. Would ya?! 

Fuck, forgot about oddworld I just started that the other night, Must stop starting games! 

Fuck you Sony and your too many game having ass! What they fuck, life was so much simpler when PS3 had no games.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

I only have NFS: Most Wanted out of those. I won't be getting anything new till GTAV unless the gamestop close to me happens to start hiring soon. Or I'll probably be stuck working at Sherwin Williams, a stupid paint store, since I already am guaranteed a job there I think.  Running low on da cash money.  

That's fine. As long as we have at least one in common. And yea I understand. Since I finished grad school recently my cashflow has been dwindling. So ... job time! I'll need one in order to get the Wii U and 3DS, along with a bunch of PS3 and PSV games (retail and PSN). I already have my PS4 + games dough, so that's not a headache (though I'm unsure if I'll get one at launch).

I have just barely enough to cover the ps4 and about one game.......but I have 4 games preordered for ps4 plus GTA V(special edition) and Beyond for ps3.  And I will probably even get Killzone Mercenary too.  Great time to be a gamer, but a fucking horrible time when you don't have a job.

Deyon said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Not gonna happen, bitch!

Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I could but.. They would get their ass kicked without me. Would you do that to your real friends? hmm. Would ya?! 

Fuck, forgot about oddworld I just started that the other night, Must stop starting games! 

Fuck you Sony and your too many game having ass! What they fuck, life was so much simpler when PS3 had no games.

Yep. They be like "yo Gooch da fuck have you been? We got our asses kicked" and I'll be like "yeah um GTA V came out man so...that's your ass."