Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
Okay so I just put in some orders. Dragon's Crown, NFS: Most Wanted and Sonic: All Stars Racing Transformed, each for Vita.

Out of the 3 Vita owners here I expect one of you to buy it, so Gooch get ready lol What times are you good to play?

I only have NFS: Most Wanted out of those. I won't be getting anything new till GTAV unless the gamestop close to me happens to start hiring soon. Or I'll probably be stuck working at Sherwin Williams, a stupid paint store, since I already am guaranteed a job there I think.  Running low on da cash money.  

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
think-man said:
Can't wait to see what Sony has in store for the Ps4 at gamescom :D

Indeed! Any predictions?

I think LittleBigPlanet 3 will be announced and hopefully Uncharted 4 or a Ps4 version of TLOU thats what im guessing atm.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
Okay so I just put in some orders. Dragon's Crown, NFS: Most Wanted and Sonic: All Stars Racing Transformed, each for Vita.

Out of the 3 Vita owners here I expect one of you to buy it, so Gooch get ready lol What times are you good to play?

I only have NFS: Most Wanted out of those. I won't be getting anything new till GTAV unless the gamestop close to me happens to start hiring soon. Or I'll probably be stuck working at Sherwin Williams, a stupid paint store, since I already am guaranteed a job there I think.  Running low on da cash money.  

That's fine. As long as we have at least one in common. And yea I understand. Since I finished grad school recently my cashflow has been dwindling. So ... job time! I'll need one in order to get the Wii U and 3DS, along with a bunch of PS3 and PSV games (retail and PSN). I already have my PS4 + games dough, so that's not a headache (though I'm unsure if I'll get one at launch).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:

um it depends really lol

On?

There's thing's I need to do that day, So I'll pick it up after breakfast.. but I'll be at home a little later.

Ah okay. Well I'm not getting it day one since I pre-ordered from Amazon late, and I'm too lazy to go to Gamestop, so I'll likely get my copy on Wed with the free 2 day shipping.

I'll be waiting.

The only game I've seen fish tacos play is COD.

Around the Network

gooch_destroyer said:

lol same

also wtf happened here. i grabbed some lunch, came back and BOOM 80 new posts. 

and i force myself to read them all

think-man said:
Weedlab said:
think-man said:
Can't wait to see what Sony has in store for the Ps4 at gamescom :D

Indeed! Any predictions?

I think LittleBigPlanet 3 will be announced and hopefully Uncharted 4 or a Ps4 version of TLOU thats what im guessing atm.

Sweet! I do hope we see LBP3. I am unsure about UC4 since ND seems to like Spike for their reveals, but one can hope. I'm hoping we see other new stuff too. Oh and some Vita stuff as well. :P

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

ktay95 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

lol same

also wtf happened here. i grabbed some lunch, came back and BOOM 80 new posts. 

and i force myself to read them all

Traps, traps everywhere.