Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
Okay so I just put in some orders. Dragon's Crown, NFS: Most Wanted and Sonic: All Stars Racing Transformed, each for Vita.

Out of the 3 Vita owners here I expect one of you to buy it, so Gooch get ready lol What times are you good to play?

um it depends really lol

Around the Network

I have a vita too, can't leave me out. so like 6.

Mmmfishtacos said:

Yay! Getting Dragon's Crown?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Mmmfishtacos said:

so you guys now represent the sales from launch to like the end of 2012

gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
Okay so I just put in some orders. Dragon's Crown, NFS: Most Wanted and Sonic: All Stars Racing Transformed, each for Vita.

Out of the 3 Vita owners here I expect one of you to buy it, so Gooch get ready lol What times are you good to play?

um it depends really lol

On?

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:

um it depends really lol

On?

There's thing's I need to do that day, So I'll pick it up after breakfast.. but I'll be at home a little later.

Can't wait to see what Sony has in store for the Ps4 at gamescom :D

gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:

um it depends really lol

On?

There's thing's I need to do that day, So I'll pick it up after breakfast.. but I'll be at home a little later.

Ah okay. Well I'm not getting it day one since I pre-ordered from Amazon late, and I'm too lazy to go to Gamestop, so I'll likely get my copy on Wed with the free 2 day shipping.

Weedlab said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Yay! Getting Dragon's Crown?

Not if that shit is 50. I've got a huge back log as it is. Between Cloudberry kingdom, A clone in the dark, GT6 and COD, plus all the other crap I have left over to play on my vita. I just don't have the time, then there's a metric shit ton of final fantasy coming up soon, all games I haven’t played yet. 

think-man said:
Can't wait to see what Sony has in store for the Ps4 at gamescom :D

Indeed! Any predictions?