Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
^ Yea saw it earlier. Definitely current gen, but looks good though.

Some people are saying the lighting looks really good so it might be on ps4.  But I doubt it.  Only thing is it's a pic from a youtube vid and you can hardly tell from a screenshot from that because they suck a lot because of the fucking compression.

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:

After the bombs they've been droping lately, they probably want to play it 'safe' for a bit.

True, after fuse anyone would lol

I really have to wonder about EA's dedication to that title. They just let that thing die. Lost Planet 3 is looking a lot like it too. I didn't even know it was launching next month lol The collector in me wants FUSE, but since it is heavily based on coop and seeing as how generous EA is with online servers, I'll pass lol

As for Lost Planet ... enjoyed the first on 360. Didn't play 2. See no reason to get 3. I have no clue what's up with Capcom these days either. 0_0

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:

After the bombs they've been droping lately, they probably want to play it 'safe' for a bit.

True, after fuse anyone would lol

I really have to wonder about EA's dedication to that title. They just let that thing die. Lost Planet 3 is looking a lot like it too. I didn't even know it was launching next month lol The collector in me wants FUSE, but since it is heavily based on coop and seeing as how generous EA is with online servers, I'll pass lol

As for Lost Planet ... enjoyed the first on 360. Didn't play 2. See no reason to get 3. I have no clue what's up with Capcom these days either. 0_0

Wow lost planet is next month. I didn't even know it was coming out this year let alone summer. No worries, give fuse a month until it ends up in the bargain bin for $10.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Some people are saying the lighting looks really good so it might be on ps4.  But I doubt it.  Only thing is it's a pic from a youtube vid and you can hardly tell from a screenshot from that because they suck a lot because of the fucking compression.

Well we will have to wait and see, but I'm willing to bet this is their turn to 'squeeze 110% out of the PS3' like Naughty Dog with TLoU. I have some catching up to do with some of their older titles, so I'll have to get them before this one drops.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Well we will have to wait and see, but I'm willing to bet this is their turn to 'squeeze 110% out of the PS3' like Naughty Dog with TLoU. I have some catching up to do with some of their older titles, so I'll have to get them before this one drops.

Yeah I'm thinking of getting ToD and ACiT to get ready for this.  Never got too into them but I liked ToD when I had it.

Around the Network

Ok it's on ps3 but it looks and sounds damn good!!
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/11/traditional-ratchet-clank-is-back-with-into-the-nexus

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Yeah I'm thinking of getting ToD and ACiT to get ready for this.  Never got too into them but I liked ToD when I had it.

Damn already? Man ... when it comes to video games there are more leaks on the internet than Fukushima after the Tsunami.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Damn already? Man ... when it comes to video games there are more leaks on the internet than Fukushima after the Tsunami.

Yeah I guess they guessed sinced it leaked already they might as well post their article.

nnodley said:

not even for ps4 lol