Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Ya, they need to make another rdr for next gen. That would be too awesome. If you want an open world game at launch for the ps4, watchdogs looks really good. If you don't like that then ac4 has pirates! hmm ya, but it's so late in thecycle that I hope they figured out how to handle it already.

Agreed. Did you play Red Dead Revolver too?

Yea WD and AC4 I'll be getting both on PS4. That way I get to live in the past and future together. xD

I hope so. I mean I thought the same with Ubisoft, especially since AC Rev is superior on PS3. But AC3 was a hack job when it launched. It had to recieve a few patches before it was at parity with the 360 version, and by then I lost interest.

No never play rd revolver.  You need to live in the present since it is precious. Once it's gone then that's it.  Do you want to tell your grand children that you were a notorious pirate and a futuristic vigilante!? No, you want too tell them about your mundane daily to day life of battling the subways for a seat, oh wait......... nevermind

Hell yea! It will make for interesting bed time stories. That’s the good thing with videogames. Captain Jack Sparrow with his bottle of rum on Monday, Tuesday I’m Tommy in Vice City in the 80s, Wednesday I’m John M in the old west and I’ll keep cycling em. They’ll think gran pa is kewl even though he’s an old prune.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
pezus said:
Weedlab said:
So with all the PS4 talk, I heard some people say after they buy the system they're done with PS3. I doubt I'll be that way because of my backlog, but I see myself diverting cash towards more PS4 games than PS3. What's the last current gen games you think you'll get? (either of the HD times or both). Since I'm not getting any cross gen games on PS3, the last 4 new games I think I'll buy are Rayman, GTA5 and Beyond and Batman O (in that order). Those will be my last day ones for the system. After that it's probably stuff that hit the $ 20/30 mark. I highly doubt I'll buy any new PS3 games in 2014.

GT6 is possibly the only exception, but I'm not a huge GT man. I prefer arcade racers to sims - that's just me though.

GTA5 -> Beyond -> Gran Turismo. I think they're launching in that order. We'll see if Sony announce more new games for 2014.

I'm actually kidding myself lol Puppeteer and other games are on my list too. So far all Sony's first party stuff for 2013 interest me, so I'll get them all. GT6 might be the last new game I buy for PS3 next year, but who know, Sony might surprise me. Crossgen stuff like MGSV I'll get on PS4.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
^I won't be totally ditching ps3. The last games I'll be getting are GTA5, Beyond, Batman, GT6(maybe), and Murdered: Soul Suspect as long as it is good and they don't announce a ps4 version.

I should put my eye on that one. Looks interesting. I also have my eye on The Evil Within. I loved RE4, and Mikami said that's his last game as a director, so I am excited. I get the sense Bethesda is giving him a decent budget too, so hopefully it won't be limited like Shadow of the Damned (which suffered from financial constraints).

Yeah it looks pretty cool.  And I totally forgot about The Evil Within but I think The Evil Within is coming to ps4 as well. At least it says it on their website.

Yea that's the beauty about it. I'm hoping Mikami will make use of the hardware despite it being cross gen. I've lost faith in the genre to be honest. RE4 was the last game to get me going like that. So that's a big reason why I'm keeping my eye on it.

Murdered seems interesting to me. It doesn't look conventional, so in that sense it has my attention.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:
Destiny is now one of my most anticipated games for the ps4 behind Infamous and Killzone.

Mine too, Who cares about Titian Fall anyway?

Yeah Titanfall doesn't look fun to me.  Because it still had the COD MP type scoring it just showed me that it may not be any different than COD.  What will you expect though when it's made by the Modern Warfare creators.  

I thought titan fall looked awesome. One of the best games I saw at e3.

Titan Falls looks bad arse. It's one of the games that grabbed my attention at E3. My friends and I all agreed to get it if (when) it comes to PS4. I don't mind the lack of SP.

The Last of Us : Disney Style 

Around the Network

Ouya Outsells Xbox One In Canada (On Amazon) Guys!!!!

gooch_destroyer said:

LOL no way?! either xbox is selling like shit there or ouya is doing much better than expected 

bananaking21 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

LOL no way?! either xbox is selling like shit there or ouya is doing much better than expected 

psn id: brandenp3

So has anyone bought Hotline Miami on psn, either on Vita or Ps3? If so and have also played the Pc version, how do the two compare?

bananaking21 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Yo your avatar is badass.  I still need to watch that movie.