Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
I got a Chinese/English version in Thailand and I don't notice any censorship in the SP. I will have to check the MP later. I wonder if it's PAL or not...anyone?

Hey what's your psn id?  I'm gonna add you if you don't mind.

BlaCkPeZuS (or just blackpezus lulz). Add away! I should add my name to the list.

alright I'll add you later.

Around the Network

Full 12 minute E3 Destiny PS4 gameplay. Only one I could find that has good quality.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/destiny/b/playstation4/archive/2013/07/03/see-all-twelve-minutes-of-the-destiny-e3-demo.aspx

Destiny is now one of my most anticipated games for the ps4 behind Infamous and Killzone.

nnodley said:
Destiny is now one of my most anticipated games for the ps4 behind Infamous and Killzone.

Mine too, Who cares about Titian Fall anyway?

gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

Yeah Titanfall doesn't look fun to me.  Because it still had the COD MP type scoring it just showed me that it may not be any different than COD.  What will you expect though when it's made by the Modern Warfare creators.  

Around the Network
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

Yeah Titanfall doesn't look fun to me.  Because it still had the COD MP type scoring it just showed me that it may not be any different than COD.  What will you expect though when it's made by the Modern Warfare creators.  

I thought titan fall looked awesome. One of the best games I saw at e3.

I need to share this video... 38 seconds... watch til the end.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

yeah Titan Fall looks like one of those time killers where Destiny has a world you want to explore.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Well I'm not easily impressed by FPS. I'm very picky when it comes to which ones I buy.  Like Killzone, battlefield and destiny look awesome to me but that's about it. Destiny is not any different than any other shooter in my mind but something about the way it looked was awesome to me. Now Titanfall just looked bland and boring.

ethomaz said:

I need to share this video... 38 seconds... watch til the end.

Dem Physics!