Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
^I won't be totally ditching ps3. The last games I'll be getting are GTA5, Beyond, Batman, GT6(maybe), and Murdered: Soul Suspect as long as it is good and they don't announce a ps4 version.

I should put my eye on that one. Looks interesting. I also have my eye on The Evil Within. I loved RE4, and Mikami said that's his last game as a director, so I am excited. I get the sense Bethesda is giving him a decent budget too, so hopefully it won't be limited like Shadow of the Damned (which suffered from financial constraints).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

My official last game was the last of us and what a swan song that was!

Damn ... I can't top that as the last PS3 game I bought. :/ lol Cheater!!!

Gta 5 has a chance of beating the last of us. I really wish it was coming to next gen.

I actually hope it does to be honest. Let that bar go higher and higher. I have not seen much to convince me as such, but this is R* after all. I've never had a complain from their titles (well nothing major at least).

Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Gta 5 has a chance of beating the last of us. I really wish it was coming to next gen.

I actually hope it does to be honest. Let that bar go higher and higher. I have not seen much to convince me as such, but this is R* after all. I've never had a complain from their titles (well nothing major at least).

After they made one of my fav games this gen rdr, I have faith in them.

BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude! That game is THE first game this gen to get me emotionally invested. I enjoyed everything about that game. Personally, I was not interested in it at first. A friend gave me for a few weeks and man was I hooked. Great game.

As for GTA5 .. I'd like a PS4 version. I'm at the point where I'm skeptical about getting open world games on PS3 early because of the RAM related issue. I may wait that one out.

The last PS3 game I'll buy would probably be......GT6!

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude! That game is THE first game this gen to get me emotionally invested. I enjoyed everything about that game. Personally, I was not interested in it at first. A friend gave me for a few weeks and man was I hooked. Great game.

As for GTA5 .. I'd like a PS4 version. I'm at the point where I'm skeptical about getting open world games on PS3 early because of the RAM related issue. I may wait that one out.

Ya, they need to make another rdr for next gen. That would be too awesome. If you want an open world game at launch for the ps4, watchdogs looks really good. If you don't like that then ac4 has pirates! hmm ya, but it's so late in thecycle that I hope they figured out how to handle it already.

BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Ya, they need to make another rdr for next gen. That would be too awesome. If you want an open world game at launch for the ps4, watchdogs looks really good. If you don't like that then ac4 has pirates! hmm ya, but it's so late in thecycle that I hope they figured out how to handle it already.

Agreed. Did you play Red Dead Revolver too?

Yea WD and AC4 I'll be getting both on PS4. That way I get to live in the past and future together. xD

I hope so. I mean I thought the same with Ubisoft, especially since AC Rev is superior on PS3. But AC3 was a hack job when it launched. It had to recieve a few patches before it was at parity with the 360 version, and by then I lost interest.

gooch_destroyer said:
The last PS3 game I'll buy would probably be......GT6!

Nice! That may be my last one as well, and possibly the only new PS3 game I buy in 2014.

Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Agreed. Did you play Red Dead Revolver too?

Yea WD and AC4 I'll be getting both on PS4. That way I get to live in the past and future together. xD

I hope so. I mean I thought the same with Ubisoft, especially since AC Rev is superior on PS3. But AC3 was a hack job when it launched. It had to recieve a few patches before it was at parity with the 360 version, and by then I lost interest.

No never play rd revolver.  You need to live in the present since it is precious. Once it's gone then that's it.  Do you want to tell your grand children that you were a notorious pirate and a futuristic vigilante!? No, you want too tell them about your mundane daily to day life of battling the subways for a seat, oh wait......... nevermind

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
^I won't be totally ditching ps3. The last games I'll be getting are GTA5, Beyond, Batman, GT6(maybe), and Murdered: Soul Suspect as long as it is good and they don't announce a ps4 version.

I should put my eye on that one. Looks interesting. I also have my eye on The Evil Within. I loved RE4, and Mikami said that's his last game as a director, so I am excited. I get the sense Bethesda is giving him a decent budget too, so hopefully it won't be limited like Shadow of the Damned (which suffered from financial constraints).

Yeah it looks pretty cool.  And I totally forgot about The Evil Within but I think The Evil Within is coming to ps4 as well. At least it says it on their website.