Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Ya unfortunately it was part of a giveaway so there aren't many at all.
Heres another that was a giveaway by the cw.

If they had Dean's face on that (like a water mark) in the background I'd buy in an instant xD

Yeah this one is sick as well.  And having Dean's face on it would be even better.

Around the Network

PSN ID: rutea7
identify yourselves when adding me or i'll assume it's someone who found me through near and ignore it

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Ya unfortunately it was part of a giveaway so there aren't many at all.
Heres another that was a giveaway by the cw.

If they had Dean's face on that (like a water mark) in the background I'd buy in an instant xD

Yeah this one is sick as well.  And having Dean's face on it would be even better.

Ahh why didn't sony make a deal or whatever with the cw so we can stream eisode on the ps3/4 after the day they air!

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Ahh why didn't sony make a deal or whatever with the cw so we can stream eisode on the ps3/4 after the day they air!

Oh that would have been awesome if they would do that.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Oh that would have been awesome if they would do that.

lol ironically I kind of want sony to go all tv sports tv sports dogs!

Around the Network

So with all the PS4 talk, I heard some people say after they buy the system they're done with PS3. I doubt I'll be that way because of my backlog, but I see myself diverting cash towards more PS4 games than PS3. What's the last current gen games you think you'll get? (either of the HD times or both). Since I'm not getting any cross gen games on PS3, the last 4 new games I think I'll buy are Rayman, GTA5 and Beyond and Batman O (in that order). Those will be my last day ones for the system. After that it's probably stuff that hit the $ 20/30 mark. I highly doubt I'll buy any new PS3 games in 2014.

GT6 is possibly the only exception, but I'm not a huge GT man. I prefer arcade racers to sims - that's just me though.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
So with all the PS4 talk, I heard some people say after they buy the system they're done with PS3. I doubt I'll be that way because of my backlog, but I see myself diverting cash towards more PS4 games than PS3. What's the last current gen games you think you'll get? (either of the HD times or both). Since I'm not getting any cross gen games on PS3, the last 4 new games I think I'll buy are Rayman, GTA5 and Beyond and Batman O (in that order). Those will be my last day ones for the system. After that it's probably stuff that hit the $ 20/30 mark. I highly doubt I'll buy any new PS3 games in 2014.

GT6 is possibly the only exception, but I'm not a huge GT man. I prefer arcade racers to sims - that's just me though.

My official last game was the last of us and what a swan song that was!

^I won't be totally ditching ps3. The last games I'll be getting are GTA5, Beyond, Batman, GT6(maybe), and Murdered: Soul Suspect as long as it is good and they don't announce a ps4 version.

BloodyRain said:
Weedlab said:

Damn ... I can't top that as the last PS3 game I bought. :/ lol Cheater!!!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
BloodyRain said:

Damn ... I can't top that as the last PS3 game I bought. :/ lol Cheater!!!

Gta 5 has a chance of beating the last of us. I really wish it was coming to next gen.